Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac CAO offers 2013..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sean1975

I'll have no problem sleeping for u all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭currychips

I AM ****TING A BRICK. Soo nervous :(

Accepted my second choice on level 8, but I dont want it now. Can I still get offered my 1st even if I accepted the offer in round zero already ?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

currychips wrote: »
    I AM ****TING A BRICK. Soo nervous :(

Accepted my second choice on level 8, but I dont want it now. Can I still get offered my 1st even if I accepted the offer in round zero already ?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

u can always get offered a higher course on ur list

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Lamina

Clare match tomorrow, so think I might go out after to pass the time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

Good morning everyone ,one more sleep ,hope today flies !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

I need to keep myself so bloody busy today.... Might go for an old hike, then have a bottle of wine to try and get some sleep... eep!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bekah13

I am sooo nervous! I'v been looking up houses on the internet already for where I want to study but I don't think I will today as I don't want to jinx it haha

Bekah13 wrote: »
    I am sooo nervous! I'v been looking up houses on the internet already for where I want to study but I don't think I will today as I don't want to jinx it haha

Dont say that i have my accom picked out!!

Bekah13 wrote: »

We"re all feeling the same:) . Irish times say points are down for law arts & teaching up for ag stem so everything else looks the same as last year. Fingers crossed its going be a long day& night. Anyone know how to get the points from the paper at 2am to give us some idea

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Forever21 wrote: »
    We"re all feeling the same:) . Irish times say points are down for law arts & teaching up for ag stem so everything else looks the same as last year. Fingers crossed its going be a long day& night. Anyone know how to get the points from the paper at 2am to give us some idea

Most years, someone scans the paper and puts it on the Leaving Cert. forum.

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    Most years, someone scans the paper and puts it on the Leaving Cert. forum.

Ah thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LLO

Just wanted to ask if the year for your fetac results matters.. Think cao may have made a mistake mine says 2014 instead of 2013??

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Edel666

Lamina wrote: »
    Clare match tomorrow, so think I might go out after to pass the time :P
    Oh defo go out, make yourself tired :P haha

LLO wrote: »
    Just wanted to ask if the year for your fetac results matters.. Think cao may have made a mistake mine says 2014 instead of 2013??
    I'm not to sure, if your PPS number is correct it should be ok, maybe you should ring them?

If ur close to where papers are delivery some drivers will give u a copy

Lamina wrote: »
    1 sleep for me. I'll sleep tonight that'll be it :P
    So you can do an all-nighter with me? lol )

Beginning to feel nervous again ahhh

Edel666 wrote: »
    Beginning to feel nervous again ahhh

I can feel your pain. I've 60 points to spare on last years points & I keep thinking what will I do if they jump by that amount for my level 8

I can feel your pain. I've 60 points to spare on last years points & I keep thinking what will I do if they jump by that amount for my level 8
    Did you do FETAC course this year yea?

Did you do FETAC course this year yea?

Yea I did. Did the leaving cert last year had enough points for my dream course but needed to a B1 in maths but got B3 so done fetac level 5 to override the maths . God I'm so glad I didn't repeat the LC .

• Advertisement

AHH 12 more hours :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Yellow121

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Lets take the CAO down, get stuck in, we can do this. AAAAAARRRGGGGGGHHHHH

Sorry, that's the kinda talk that goes on when we're about to play a GAA match, a few words of encouragment, don't know if it works but I'll try anything at this stage.

The time is nearly upon us, good luck to all the lads and ladies who are hoping on their college places. I have 380 points and my course is 220 points so even though I am still anxious, I should hopefully be okay. According to the papers points for some courses have gone down from last year, but just to reiterate best of luck to everyone on boards and hopefully we are all happy in a few hours time.

Awh right. Ya i wouldn't like to have repeated the LC myself. I probably asked you that question before (Fetac Course) :P

The time is nearly upon us, good luck to all the lads and ladies who are hoping on their college places. I have 380 points and my course is 220 points so even though I am still anxious, I should hopefully be okay. According to the papers points for some courses have gone down from last year, but just to reiterate best of luck to everyone on boards and hopefully we are all happy in a few hours time.
    Where can you find the points for courses online?

Exactly 12hours to go folks (counting from 6pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Emmab95

Ahhhh I think I might be sick with nerves :(

Where can you find the points for courses online?

The points for 2013 are out tomorrow as well but I was reading an article that points are predicted to drop, obviously there is no way of being sure. Sucks for me because I am twenty three and missed being a mature student by a few weeks so I had to wait until round one, when the majority of people who did my Fetac course with me got their offers months ago.

I'm planning on heading up to bed for a few hours, then get up in the early hours and watch the clock tick tock. Luckily the points in Waterford I.T. are very low so there should not be a problem. It has been a very very long summer waiting for tomorrow, so thankfully I'm heading off on holidays the day after the cao comes out, so some relaxing time before the hustle and bustle of college starts (hopefully).

Oh my gosh same i missed out on mature student as well because i turned 23 in June annoying isn't it? Think they should've made an allowance for us :P , Is your course a quota course though? I know it's being such a long wait, especially the past three months :)

• Advertisement

Oh my gosh same i missed out on mature student too coz i turned 23 in June annoying isn't it? Think they should've made an allowance for us :P , Is your course a quota course though?

I turned twenty three at the very start of March, so that sucked for me. No the course I want turns my Fetac modules to points and I compete against leaving cert students so I shouldn't have a problem with the points. Is there much of a difference with the points this year, I didn't bother turning my modules into points because I have enough points. I got 7 distinctions and 1 merit in the old system that would be 385 points but not sure what it is this year.

Advertisement