Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac CAO offers 2013..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭sugoo69

Not necessarily so I didnt get a text message until 11am but I had my offer online at 6:00am - I accepted at 06:28 :)
    Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭MarkyMark22

sugoo69 wrote: »
    Not necessarily so I didnt get a text message until 11am but I had my offer online at 6:00am - I accepted at 06:28 :)
    Good Luck

Do you get a notification by email too? If so, what time? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭sugoo69

I got this 3.5 hours after Id accepted the level 8

From: Central Applications Office (CAO) <do-not-reply-1715@mail1.cao.ie>
    To:
    Sent: Friday, 5 July 2013, 10:09
    Subject: CAO Round A Offer

This is what I got as I accepted the first choice;

To:
    Sent: Friday, 5 July 2013, 6:26
    Subject: CAO - Acceptance of course WD187.

Good luck - alarm clocks set?????

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭MarkyMark22

sugoo69 wrote: »
    I got this 3.5 hours after Id accepted the level 8

To:
    Sent: Friday, 5 July 2013, 10:09
    Subject: CAO Round A Offer

This is what I got as I accepted the first choice;

To:
    Sent: Friday, 5 July 2013, 6:26
    Subject: CAO - Acceptance of course WD187.

Good luck - alarm clocks set?????

Haha, so they sent you an email telling you you had an offer after you accepted it? :)

Did you received an offer by post on the same day?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mathsyay

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight :/ I really don't want to check it at six cause ill be physically sick if the offers are late like last year :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Sinny2

I just feel like pukin now and just think im not going to get an offer :/:(

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

The nerves are kickin in BOYSSS WEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 38 phil devlin

Can't sleep with the worry only 6 hours left

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Yellow121

I might get offers too but I'm not worried like ye because I don't think I'll accept them. Not even sure what my choices were.
    I can see why you're nervous though but I'm sure it will work out well for everyone. Have a nice small glass of whiskey and off to sleep with you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Lamina

Sinny2 wrote: »
    I just feel like pukin now and just think im not going to get an offer :/:(

Same, got one merit in a stupid subject that has nothing to do with what I want to do anyway and that will probably stop me from getting any offers :(

• Advertisement

Lamina wrote: »
    Same, got one merit in a stupid subject that has nothing to do with what I want to do anyway and that will probably stop me from getting any offers :(

That stinks :( how many modules did yu du? Wat yu going for? Im so worried i wont get an offer with full distinctions :(

Would love to get into maynooth wouldn't think 7 distinctions would cut it though :(

Would love to get into maynooth wouldn't think 7 distinctions would cut it though :(

Ah it could they say a minimum of 5 :) i read there recently too that the number of cao applicants from fetac is down this yr compared to others so that could be in our favour :)

What are you applying for in maynooth ? Is it your first choice ?

Ah it could they say a minimum of 5 :) i read there recently too that the number of cao applicants from fetac is down this yr compared to others so that could be in our favour :)

Where'd you read that ? I read in a news paper a few days back that cao applications in general are down from last year but it didn't go into detail about fetac ?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭katieg19

Best of luck everyone tomorrow! :) hopefully all the hard work everyone has put into their course pays off in getting their offers!!! :) Sick to my stomach with nerves! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MartyL

Good luck to everyone. I am so so nervous. No sleep for me tonight! Think positive everybody! :)

mathsyay wrote: »
    Where'd you read that ? I read in a news paper a few days back that cao applications in general are down from last year but it didn't go into detail about fetac ?

It was in one of the papers as well. It said fetac applicants have been lower in many courses towards previous years

5 hours to go :p best of luck to everyone :) x

What are you applying for in maynooth ? Is it your first choice ?

im applying to MH203 computer science and software engineering and yes this is my level 8 first choice

• Advertisement

god I hope your right :)

*Stares at clock and twiddles thumbs*

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MartyL

*Stares at clock and twiddles thumbs*

Ugh. Tell me about it! What're ye all doing to pass the time? :)

This is probably going to be the longest 4 and a half hours of my life. No hope of sleep!

katieg19 wrote: »
    This is probably going to be the longest 4 and a half hours of my life. No hope of sleep!

Same, and I guarantee the colleges the two of us applied to won't give offers tomorrow and make us suffer until the next round :P

Knowing my luck that will happen...so nervous! hope we dont have to wait..this is bad enough! :P

Nope, can't sleep... Time for tea... This is going to be a long night :/

Nope, can't sleep... Time for tea... This is going to be a long night :/

I'm still here too...think I need to watch a film or something!

I'm still here too...think I need to watch a film or something!

I'm going to just read, I normally fall asleep when I read at night. I hope anyway. It's hard to sleep with all theses butterfly's in my stomach haha

• Advertisement

I'm going to just read, I normally fall asleep when I read at night. I hope anyway. It's hard to sleep with all theses butterfly's in my stomach haha

Good idea actually....I've got my Kindle here but can't think of anything good to download.

Advertisement