Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping in Lidl/Aldi....Advice?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

swiftman wrote: »
    is there a Dealz shop in galway and where? never seen it. one in cork is GREAT!
    She said Deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

snubbleste wrote: »
    She said Deals.

sorry, thought she might of misspelled it.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MiseryMary

Where is Deals?

Well there's a Deals Store in Waterford City in the town itself across from the Womens clothes dunnes and there is one in Lisduggen shopping center. sorry its Dealz with a z at end, yeah its a new store they have in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

She said Deals.

ah i was right :)
    only problem its 238km away.
    this is galway forum right!? as ye were lidl/aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

There's no excuse at this stage for choosing Dunnes over Aldi and Lidl because of 'quality'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

cute6guru wrote: »
    What would your average shop cost in lidl aldi?

Not going to be the same for any two households. I shop for a family of 4 and average around €100 - 120 / week.

My cart will be loaded high and I'm a master at keeping up with the checkout girl (they add speed to their tea I hear). However, we do a monthly shop at Tesco online for brands and items not available (cereal, ethnic, flora, booze, etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,463 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

swiftman wrote: »
    ah i was right :)
    only problem its 238km away.
    this is galway forum right!? as ye were lidl/aldi

Not sure why this thread is in the Galway Forum actually? It's being discussed in Consumer Issues all the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement