Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate loan

Options
  • 23-07-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi....in my long relationship with BOI it is my 1st time to complaint about bank strategy like this....I just finish my honours and looking to get admission in MBA, so I applied for loan fees but been rejected just for a reason that I am in ireland less than ten years, it is not the safety and security measures.....I m not irish and I work as well...because i couldn't get loan i have to wait one year to make my fees for university.....please help me  out i am a genuine person.....cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi Irfan

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the Lending policy of Bank of Ireland. 

Lending is considered on a case by case basis. 

We would advise you to to make an appointment with a Financial Advisor and see can they assist with a solution to accommodate your needs. 

You can contact your branch here  and make an appointment with an Advisor. 

Thanks for posting Irfan. 

Paula H

Advertisement