Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This evening

Options
  • 23-07-2013 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭

Last night was rocking, are any of you headed out this evening ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭elheffe

rocking where abouts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

elheffe wrote: »
    rocking where abouts

A few beach breaks and reefs around the west, around 4 ft but those sets were coming in like a pulse every 15 minutes

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Been flat as a pancake since around the time the good weather started around my area :(

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Been flat as a pancake since around the time the good weather started around my area :(

today was pretty dam good in clare, nice session this evening and looking at long range forecast "their be a flat spell coming". and yes they call it summer.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

elheffe wrote: »
    today was pretty dam good in clare, nice session this evening and looking at long range forecast "their be a flat spell coming". and yes they call it summer.

Yeah, got out today myself, was small and a long wat for a decent set but when they came they weren't too bad. Was nice just being out in the warm weather, could easily forget what country you're in.

• Advertisement

ya totally agree water this year is savage warm, board shorts all the way...... lets hope it last a bit longer

Advertisement