Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good wifi and meeting area in Portlaoise

Options
  • 23-07-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I'm meeting some clients in Portlaoise in a day or two and I'll need an area to meet them in and some (very good) wifi.

I'm a Dub so I don't know the area at all. :)

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

does it have to be a formal setting? if not the mid way food court at the maldron hotel - just off M7 so easy to find, good coffee/food and free wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

does it have to be a formal setting? if not the mid way food court at the maldron hotel - just off M7 so easy to find, good coffee/food and free wifi.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

A formal-ish setting would be nice. It'll be a fairly long meeting, so a fast food place probably wouldn't be appropriate.

I'll be making a skype conference call to some folks in other countries, so the strength/quality of the wifi is paramount.

Apart from that, somewhere like a hotel, where if the internet fell through I could use/hire a conference phone or some such would be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

contact the maldron hotel - attached to the mid way food court - have been to some work conferences there myself and the facilities are very good and they have plenty of conference rooms of differing sizes. right beside the m7 exit so very handy. im sure they'd do a good deal on short notice.

Advertisement