Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring money in Bank of Ireland account to an American account

Options
  • 23-07-2013 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I am an American student who just spent a year in Ireland for school and I have been trying to get the money transferred from my Bank of Ireland account, into my American bank and I can't call, because it's an international number, and I don't have a 365 account. Any ideas? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Wsustudent,

Thanks for posting. 

If you are transferring less than €3000, you will need to join Banking 365 and make the transfer online. 
    Banking 365 can be contacted on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and representative assisted hours are 8am - 12 midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays. 

For amounts over €3000 you can contact your account holding branch who will assist the transfer. 
    A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement