Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Repeats query

• 23-07-2013 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a query about lecturer contact/repeats. I am just wondering from any ones experience do lecturers of students make contact with them regarding repeats, even via a general message on moodle, in the run up to the August exams? Or in general are lecturers known to reply to emails over the summer? I am going to send off a few tomorrow anyway but just wanted to check if anyone had any feedback on this!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Most of them are on holidays till the first working day in September so it can be difficult/impossible to make contact with them.

Some of them are in the college over the summer if they are involved in research, so you could luck out.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

Advertisement