Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificate in Public Procurement

Options
  • 23-07-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi.

I am thinking of doing a course in Public Procurement in Griffith College Dublin. I don't work in this area but I think the course may be interesting. I'm currently unemployed but have a business degree.

I'm doing the course with the hope of gaining employment in this sector. Can you let me know if you have done the course or know anyone who has completed the course and if the course was any good or highly regarded.

All opinions welcome.

Thanks
    Ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭mugwumpjism

Hi Ed,

I noticed you didn't get any response to this. I am also thinking of doing that course. Did you do it in the end?

Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Eds

Hi Dec,

No I didn't do the course, I didn't persue it so am afraid I have no information for you.

Thanks
    Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Is this the course you mean? They operate out of Griffith College in Dublin and Cork. I'm doing a degree program with them at the moment through distance learning in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭mugwumpjism

Hi All,

I have actually gone with the 8 week course in the PAI, I'll update when I have finished it.

Dec

Advertisement