Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog kennel in roscommon

• 23-07-2013 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi all hope someone can help me

i have a wedding comming up in a couple of weeks in which i will be away for a weekend and i am looking for a good dog kennel in roscommon

my dog is very shy and nervous at times especially with people or dogs he is not used to i would leave him with relatives but i would not trust him around kids etc just in case anything would happen does anyone know of a good kennel in or around roscommon town thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 biancab

There's a great place I leave my dog its in curraghboy , kennels called lisbrock Mary and Barra OBrien

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭msshono

Hi there

Hope its ok to piggy back on this thread - also have a family wedding in a few weeks and nobody free to look after the dog for 2 nights. Dog is young & giddy as hes still a pup and he's big & strong.

Wondering if anyone knows of any other overnight dog minders/kennells but in the north Roscommon area or close by.

Thanks.

Advertisement