Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rí Ra Irish Pubs

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MusicalMarie

Hi Musical Marie,

I am also heading over but i am unsure of where to go!
    How do you like Charlotte??

Hi Rockin Robin,

I'm not actually over in Charlotte yet...I am still waiting on my visa! Very long process before getting an embassy interview!

Clogs0 wrote: »
    Me too!!!! :-) Wonder how many of us are going to North Carolina!!!!

When are you heading over Clogs??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rockinrobin7

Hi Rockin Robin,

I'm not actually over in Charlotte yet...I am still waiting on my visa! Very long process before getting an embassy interview!

Oh right!! how long has it been, just wondering cause im hoping I wont have to go until after Christmas, tryin to save and all that too!
    Have you gone for the embassy interview yet or still waiting?

Oh right!! how long has it been, just wondering cause im hoping I wont have to go until after Christmas, tryin to save and all that too!
    Have you gone for the embassy interview yet or still waiting?

Em...well I had the interview back in July...and have just signed and returned the training plan. So the sponsor company are working on my DS-2019(visa). My training plan says I start November 14th or so...
    Still waiting to go for the embassy interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Clogs0

When are you heading over Clogs??

Mid November. Just waiting on my interview for the embassy now! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 DeadbeatDancer

I found out that I'm going to be placed in Vegas. Exciting times! :)
    My training plan that I signed and sent off to the visa agency yesterday said that I'll be starting mid-January. Anyone else here been placed in LV? Or does anyone know how long it takes to be called for the embassy interview? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 J112

Ive a interview with Ri Ra in 3 weeks any advice will help lads. what are they like to work for where would yous recommend going to i'm stuck between Atlantic city Rhode island and north Carolina whats the interview like, is it easy to find accommodation Cheers :)

Advertisement