Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcard Round Fixtures **Wednesday - Sunday **

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ok here is my decision

Colts were ahead by 21 points and had the ball with 4 mins left.
    Given the accelerated clock, the Colts get a 1st down and the game is at the 2 min warning, even if they are stopped and the Bengals score on their first play. The Colts then will most likely get the ball (even with an onside kick.
    The chances of a Bengals comeback in this situation are extremely slim.

And in addition the rules on these types of situations are clear as per Adrians post.

- Resolution is that the Bengals concede the game and Colts play CPU

Neko can you please put yourself on auto

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

What times are you about today Adrian? I wasn't around last night. I won't know for definite if I am around this evening. It might be late Sunday before I am available. If you could do 5.30 today, I could definitely make it but I know thats not usually the best time for people.

Rock, I hope you weren't saying NekoChan disconnected on purpose, she has been playing here since almost the start and never had one bad word said against her so I am 100% sure that it was accidental. Unfortunately Neko, I think its only fair that you let the Colts play the CPU again. Hopefully you can make it back to playoffs next season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I could be home for 6.30 today. Free then for most of the night.

When can you let me know if you'll be around tonight?

Also what time is late Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ok well this is definitely not the way i wanted this game to go, i will admit that last night i didnt want to restart straight away as i was still fairly p1ssed off that the disconnect happened when it happened and so didnt restart.

I want to just say to Neko 1st and foremost, and to the rest of the players, i have told the powers that be that i dont want to win like this and that i had no problem in restarting this game from today as i have cooled down and im a bit embarrassed actually that i got so annoyed as it is only a game at the end of the day.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I could be home for 6.30 today. Free then for most of the night.

When can you let me know if you'll be around tonight?

Also what time is late Sunday?

Like half 9 on Sunday. But I would prefer today. Hopefully 6.30 should be ok and I will know around lunch time.

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    Rock, I hope you weren't saying NekoChan disconnected on purpose, she has been playing here since almost the start and never had one bad word said against her so I am 100% sure that it was accidental.QUOTE]

And this is the reason i told the powers that be that I didnt want this game to end up like this, i dont want to annoy people who are here from the start, but I'll be honest, that at the time, because i was pee'd off it disconnected with so little time left and how it happened and because i had some issues during our regular season game, that i did think it could've been on purpose, i do however do not think that now.

i know ye have rules but i have zero interest in playing CPU, i would like to play this game from scratch, scores go back to 0-0 and best team wins.

Rock, I hope you weren't saying NekoChan disconnected on purpose, she has been playing here since almost the start and never had one bad word said against her so I am 100% sure that it was accidental.QUOTE]

And this is the reason i told the powers that be that I didnt want this game to end up like this, i dont want to annoy people who are here from the start, but I'll be honest, that at the time, because i was pee'd off it disconnected with so little time left and how it happened and because i had some issues during our regular season game, that i did think it could've been on purpose, i do however do not think that now.

i know ye have rules but i have zero interest in playing CPU, i would like to play this game from scratch, scores go back to 0-0 and best team wins.
    Well if you want to give her a second chance to play the game then go ahead. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Like half 9 on Sunday. But I would prefer today. Hopefully 6.30 should be ok and I will know around lunch time.

So are we playing at 6.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Packers I really don't know my availability over next few days. Have the young lad from tomorrow so can't get anything done then or sat going to Waterford Sunday so maybe late tonight?

So are we playing at 6.30?

Sorry totally forgot to get back to you. I will let you know for definite in ten min. But most likely yes.

• Advertisement

OK, I'll head home for 6.30pm in that case.

OK, I'll head home for 6.30pm in that case.

I can play

Just to let people know and Neko if your not logged in, i sent a pm about restarting our game, re-creating the scores and working from there, i hope it can get done around now or later tonight but i'm not sure it will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

gufc21 wrote: »
    Packers I really don't know my availability over next few days. Have the young lad from tomorrow so can't get anything done then or sat going to Waterford Sunday so maybe late tonight?

What's the latest you can do?

Nelbert wrote: »
    What's the latest you can do?

After 12?

After 12?

Will hopefully be on before then but 12 is fine.

Will hopefully be on before then but 12 is fine.

Hey I gota cancel. ****ed after training. No way I can stay up sorry. Sun night or Monday preferably Mon?

Hey I gota cancel. ****ed after training. No way I can stay up sorry. Sun night or Monday preferably Mon?

Can start in the next few minutes if that's a runner?

Can start in the next few minutes if that's a runner?

Nah just outa the shower and ready to pass out. Won't be able to cop to what's going on tbh.

Nah just outa the shower and ready to pass out. Won't be able to cop to what's going on tbh.

Sounds perfect!

I'd really like to get it done and dusted ASAP! I had football training for 2.5 hours earlier myself so I'm not far behind you in tiredness!

• Advertisement

Monday isn't an option anyway. Gameweek ends Sunday!

Monday isn't an option anyway. Gameweek ends Sunday!

Had gone to bed sorry. I'm available to start today at 4 if that doesn't suit I might be able to do late tonight or tomorrow. Can't commit on a time depends on when he sleeps. Other than that if heli can extend it till Mon great if not just play CPU

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I can extend the game week lads, but try to get it done if possible

Had gone to bed sorry. I'm available to start today at 4 if that doesn't suit I might be able to do late tonight or tomorrow. Can't commit on a time depends on when he sleeps. Other than that if heli can extend it till Mon great if not just play CPU

Late tonight may be possible, but saturday is a write off as I've training early and am going out that night and Sunday is a big unknown.

Late tonight may be possible, but saturday is a write off as I've training early and am going out that night and Sunday is a big unknown.

Sun def out cause I'm playing down in Waterfordsn won't be home till 11 or 12. If your around tonight great but don't make plans cause can't guarantee I'll be around. Will pm you later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Heli - I forgot to put myself on Auto.

It is looking like the replay wont happen due to scheduling issues. Want to make sure he is able to play CPU in case we cant resolve.

I wont be back at Xbox until Sunday at earliest

Advancement can be delayed. This is the last season so lets have everyone play their games

Advancement can be delayed. This is the last season so lets have everyone play their games

it should be played sunday at some stage, he said he'll back around 4ish but ive to play Football then Hurling so it cud be late sunday night....hopefully

Sun def out cause I'm playing down in Waterfordsn won't be home till 11 or 12. If your around tonight great but don't make plans cause can't guarantee I'll be around. Will pm you later on.

Tonight 12 or later would be fine as long as we could start before 1:30

• Advertisement

Should be good for around 12

Advertisement