Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcard Round Fixtures **Wednesday - Sunday **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

I'll be home around 12:30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Nelbert wrote: »
    I'll be home around 12:30

Much longer?

Sorry pal. Was asking me to update payment options and crap!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Did this get played?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Bengals you around to restart this game?

• Advertisement

Bengals you around to restart this game?

Well, i guess not......and after 2 games and 2 soakings today, i'm off to bed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Can we get the 2 outstanding games played today?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

League will be advanced tonight at 10 regardless of what games are left.

If the Bengals havent replied, I'll be putting them on auto so Rock can play.

Packers/Buccs will be simmed unless i get confirmation its getting played tonight

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll be around after the advance tonight if you want to play our game Dave

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Advance will be 10pm sharp lads, so you can start just after that.

Cant beleive I've to chase people to get a playoff game done :eek:

• Advertisement

I haven't heard back from gufc on trying this again tonight? But before 10 won't be an option as I'm going to the cinema at 8. I was winning twice so he did say I could play CPU if we couldn't get it done?

If he doesn't back to me by 6-6:30 can you put him on Auto and I'll play the CPU before going to the cinema?

Nelbert wrote: »
    I haven't heard back from gufc on trying this again tonight? But before 10 won't be an option as I'm going to the cinema at 8. I was winning twice so he did say I could play CPU if we couldn't get it done?

If he doesn't back to me by 6-6:30 can you put him on Auto and I'll play the CPU before going to the cinema?

oh fcuk..... i just realised as my disk has snapped i cant put anyone on auto...

This also means i cant transfer the commissionership..

Can someone download my profile from XBL and do it?

Think you can do it via the website?

hey heli, i cant get onto xbox to play game. just put me on auto let pack play it out

Just got word from gufc that he can't play today and has told me to play CPU. Can you put him on Auto?

gufc21 wrote: »
    hey heli, i cant get onto xbox to play game. just put me on auto let pack play it out

Can you put yourself on auto? Heli's disc is broken.

Just to say Ive heard nothing from the Bengals since Friday about restarting our game.

I can't. I'm not able to get on. can someone get onto him about downloading his profile?

adrian522 wrote: »
    Can you put yourself on auto? Heli's disc is broken.

Adrian if you're near xbox live can you download my profile?

Can do, should be home around 6.30pm, I'll drop you a text then.

• Advertisement

Can you delay the advance till after 10 as if he's not on auto 6:45ish I won't get it played before I leave for the cinema?

On now. Just let me know when he is on auto

Adrian is doing it now, will delay the advance. Pm once your done!

If its done and I can start by 7 I will play now

Bengals and Buccs are now AP

I've made myself commish, I'll advance the league at 10 if the 2 games are played, otherwise I can delay until the morning to allow the games to be played.

I've made myself commish, I'll advance the league at 10 if the 2 games are played, otherwise I can delay until the morning to allow the games to be played.

Well I've still heard nothing from Bengals about restarting so fire ahead at 10 if its not played

Well I've still heard nothing from Bengals about restarting so fire ahead at 10 if its not played

You need to play the CPU otherwise it will go to sim. Bengals are on auto so you should be able to play the CPU.

You need to play the CPU otherwise it will go to sim. Bengals are on auto so you should be able to play the CPU.

Are they? thats the 1st ive heard of that, well i may as well play the CPU then

• Advertisement

Are they? thats the 1st ive heard of that, well i may as well play the CPU then

I just put them on auto now so you could play the cpu.

You've essentially already won the game so you should get to play the cpu if the Bengals aren't around for a rematch.

Advertisement