Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insurance...PLEASE HELP!!!

Options
  • 23-07-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Guys im new to this but hopefully someone out there might be able to help a devastated woman here. My hubby and i just purchased a motorhome and we were so excited untill we went for insurance and boy are we struggling. It is an unusual looking camper but its on logbook as camper and just passed doe and its 8tonne but himself has c1 and c licence. Its a 1992 optare metrorider. Dolmen have said no cause its a converted bus but tonight on donedeal i see a very similar bus a toyota camper so i rang the owner he has a insured with his business but previous owner had it insured with allianze.I also have my car insured with Allianz...can anyone help:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

katyb41 wrote: »
    Hi Guys im new to this but hopefully someone out there might be able to help a devastated woman here. My hubby and i just purchased a motorhome and we were so excited untill we went for insurance and boy are we struggling. It is an unusual looking camper but its on logbook as camper and just passed doe and its 8tonne but himself has c1 and c licence. Its a 1992 optare metrorider. Dolmen have said no cause its a converted bus but tonight on donedeal i see a very similar bus a toyota camper so i rang the owner he has a insured with his business but previous owner had it insured with allianze.I also have my car insured with Allianz...can anyone help:mad:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85392961&postcount=5

• Registered Users Posts: 6 katyb41

Thanks Paddyp will try this but i did mention this to one broker and he said they can come back with a huge quote just wish i could find previous owner.Gona try allianz again and maybe ring them myself instead of broker

Advertisement