Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Website with quickest delivery on cables?

• 23-07-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Need to buy a new lighting cable as mine was the victim of a leaked water bottle in my bag.

Should I just go with the Apple website or is there quicker? I would like 1-2 day delivery. The cheaper the better, too. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Probably Amazon for fast delivery. Or a trip to Belfast ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Zcott wrote: »
    Probably Amazon for fast delivery. Or a trip to Belfast ;-)

Yeah looked on Amazon, not willing to pay over €20 just for two day delivery though, ridiculous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭iniall

Need to buy a new lighting cable as mine was the victim of a leaked water bottle in my bag.

Should I just go with the Apple website or is there quicker? I would like 1-2 day delivery. The cheaper the better, too. ;)

Compu b have them, if you're in Dublin...

iniall wrote: »
    Compu b have them, if you're in Dublin...

Ordered off GSM solutions anyway. Paid through PayPal but haven't received any automated confirmation or anything from the GSM crowd though. Hope it has sent the order through (I was charged on PayPal), as I got a "server error" after I clicked confirm order. :eek:

€5 for 1-2 day delivery is bearable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,644 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Harvey Norman have them, zero wait time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

Yeah looked on Amazon, not willing to pay over €20 just for two day delivery though, ridiculous!

I use Amazon.co.uk and a delivery address to Parcel Motel is €3.50.

nightster1 wrote: »
    I use Amazon.co.uk and a delivery address to Parcel Motel is €3.50.

How does that work though? Do you like book a slot in a "motel", they give you an address and then you order your stuff and send it to that motel address or do you order the stuff first? How long do you get the spot in the "motel"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

Texaco garage up at Ballycoolin had them there the other day - a few quid I think. Which means a lot of garages and places would be starting to get them I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Plenty on adverts.ie, next day delivery. Bought a couple, no probs with them.

Advertisement