Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Helena in Dublin (Spanish)

Options
  • 23-07-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey, I met this Irish person in Germany at the Melt! festival and we shared our contact details, but my suitcase got lost.

She is 19 and is called Helena and she is originally from Barcelona. Does anyone know her (I'm Dutch..) or any other people who were at Melt! from Dublin?

Pleeeease help me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

She didn't say what part of Dublin? Or where she works in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MeltFestival

Lars1916 wrote: »
    She didn't say what part of Dublin? Or where she works in Dublin?

I think I can't remember it... Atleast she has a nosering, is 19 year old and was on a bachelor party with friends.. I wish I could tell more but I can't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭wyliecoyote1

I was actually sitting beside some Spanish girls on the flight home from melt and overheard a tanned, Spanish girl from barca with a nose ring mentioning that they lived in parnel street! that's all the info I got though! oh and she works behind a computer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭NoCrackHaving

I was actually sitting beside some Spanish girls on the flight home from melt and overheard a tanned, Spanish girl from barca with a nose ring mentioning that they lived in parnel street! that's all the info I got though! oh and she works behind a computer!!

This isn't beginning to become creepy at all :D

This isn't beginning to become creepy at all :D
    If she wants to ignore me i'll leave her doing that but I just want to try atleast! (doubt she'll do it anyway)

Thanks for the information! Would anyone happen to know how it would narrow down my search (as i'm not irish)!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Wait till it rains.

Run through the streets of Dublin shouting

HELENA....HELENAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As you pass a random window she will stick her head out...your eyes will meet and you will live happily ever after.

That's how it works in the movies anyway.:)

bumper234 wrote: »
    Wait till it rains.

Run through the streets of Dublin shouting

HELENA....HELENAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As you pass a random window she will stick her head out...your eyes will meet and you will live happily ever after.

That's how it works in the movies anyway.:)

If I knew she was from a 1000 people village I'd definetly do it! :(
    Dublin... It's quite big though.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

If I knew she was from a 1000 people village I'd definetly do it! :(
    Dublin... It's quite big though.. :o

Start off by writing an email to metro herald explaining your situation. In the letters section they have a bit called Ye'h Big Ride ask them to put your story in there.

bumper234 wrote: »
    Start off by writing an email to metro herald explaining your situation. In the letters section they have a bit called Ye'h Big Ride ask them to put your story in there.

Thanks, good tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

Check your private messages bro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

brimal wrote: »
    Check your private messages bro

If there's a happy ending to this tale, you better let us all know! In fact, even if there's any ending!

Advertisement