Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod note on Springsteen concert, please read before posting.

Options
  • 23-07-2013 11:19pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Busy weekend coming up for the city and it's great that we have The Boss coming to us for the weekend. This is also a time for some people to make some cash, do not do it here. Anyone looking to sell tickets, accommodation, parking or anything else will be permanently banned from the forum.

I am not trying to turn people off from looking for advice or giving advice but conducting business is against the site rules.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

CH

PS, there maybe a couple of more changes to this as I go along but I will leave a "last updated" in the thread title if I do add anything.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement