Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to live near the Red Luas line

Options
  • 23-07-2013 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello there! I am going to live in Dublin next August and I don't know anything there! What are the best places near the red LUAS line to live between the Heuston stop and the Kylemore stop? Things like near grocery shops, gym and restaurants would be great. I want to avoid dodgy and rough areas at all costs!

Thank you :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Aykina

Past Heuston but sounds like Smithfield to me:
    Gym, shops incl supermarket (Fresh, and Tesco up on Prussia St), restaurants, bars and cinema. Worth the extra two stops!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 xDer

How much time does it take to Belgard stop? I am going to work there so I wouldn't like to take more than 25-30 mins to go to work everyday :x

• Administrators Posts: 53,732 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

xDer wrote: »
    How much time does it take to Belgard stop? I am going to work there so I wouldn't like to take more than 25-30 mins to go to work everyday :x

Smithfield - Belgard probably is 25-30 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Kilmainham is grand. Lovely area. Plenty of shops. Only two murders within a km of the Rialto + Suir road stops in the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 pappe

Why don't you move to Saggart instead? It has all the facilities you mention, it is overall cheaper and 10 mins away from Belgard, where you need to go for work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,609 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

+1 for kilmainham, same goes for a lot of inchicore

Advertisement