Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered Auditor

Options
  • 24-07-2013 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Just wondering could anyone recommend a registered auditor to prepare audited account for limited company? Have contacted some of the larger firms in Waterford; just wondering is there anyone who might be working for themselves I could get quote from?

Any details please PM me.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

Just wondering could anyone recommend a registered auditor to prepare audited account for limited company? Have contacted some of the larger firms in Waterford; just wondering is there anyone who might be working for themselves I could get quote from?

Any details please PM me.

Thanks in advance

I would go to marie doody in tax assist, shes very good and the price is great, She has done my books for the last few years and i wouldnt go anywhere else now, tried a few in town but the prices are ott,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

We've used Marie as well and no complaints

Advertisement