Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving direct debits from AIB to BoI joint account

Options
  • 24-07-2013 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

My wife has a number of direct debits that are coming out of an AIB current account. She wants to close this account and move the direct debits to an existing BoI joint account. Can you advise me what process needs to be followed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

My wife has a number of direct debits that are coming out of an AIB current account. She wants to close this account and move the direct debits to an existing BoI joint account. Can you advise me what process needs to be followed?
    Hi jethrothe2nd,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

You will be best off contacting the companies who the Direct Debits are set up with directly and change the account details with them.  They should be able to assist you with this.

Thanks again

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jethrothe2nd

Hi jethrothe2nd,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

You will be best off contacting the companies who the Direct Debits are set up with directly and change the account details with them.  They should be able to assist you with this.

Thanks again

Seán
    Thanks for getting back to me - much appreciated

Advertisement