Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a loan already. Can I get another one?

Options
  • 24-07-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,

I currently have €1,500 left to repay on my loan. I have been paying it back for about 18-24 months and I have never missed a payment.

Would I now be able to get a loan out of €2,500 - €3,000 and pay back my original loan of €1,500, leaving me with €1500 - €2000?

Do you know if many people do this? Is it possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭corkonion

yes, theres no reason why not, but banks are strange these days, you never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

rockyVII wrote: »
    Hi,

I currently have €1,500 left to repay on my loan. I have been paying it back for about 18-24 months and I have never missed a payment.

Would I now be able to get a loan out of €2,500 - €3,000 and pay back my original loan of €1,500, leaving me with €1500 - €2000?

Do you know if many people do this? Is it possible?
    Hi rockyVII,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

If you contact your account holding branch directly, an adviser will be happy to discuss this with you and go through the options available to you. You can find the contact details for your branch here.

Thanks

Seán

Advertisement