Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail Desktop Notifications Not Working

Options
  • 24-07-2013 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

I think its ever since they changed to the new-look system there a few days ago, my desktop notifications aren't working. They are set as enabled within the Gmail settings. Would the likes of an adblocker prevent this from working, I havn't changed any settings/extensions/addons at all lately however...

Chrome & Win7 Ultimate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭raymix

I'm using Gmail checker, works like a charm. Love this thing, never used anything else tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

EnterNow wrote: »
    I think its ever since they changed to the new-look system there a few days ago, my desktop notifications aren't working. They are set as enabled within the Gmail settings. Would the likes of an adblocker prevent this from working, I havn't changed any settings/extensions/addons at all lately however...

Chrome & Win7 Ultimate

Now that you mention it, I havent had desktop notifications for a few days now either. I havent changed anything except to reject the new look that was imposed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

raymix wrote: »
    I'm using Gmail checker, works like a charm. Love this thing, never used anything else tho

Cheers, I installed that there so will give it a shot

Advertisement