Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not happy after switching to Eircom

Options
  • 24-07-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

Hi There
    I wonder could you help me, as I have spent an hour on the phone yesterday to Eircom and have also spoken to another person today who dropped the call while attempting to transfer me to the customer care team.

1. I received a call nearly 3 weeks ago and agree to switch from vodaphone to Eircom calls and e-fibre.
    2. I stated that the billing address was different to the residential address and I could change the address when called by the engineer which would be in 10 days.

My issues are as follow
    3. I received a txt to say that my account had switched to Eircom. I never received a call from the technican
    4. My Bill arrived subsequently to my address rather than the billing address and when I rang the to check this yesterday, no order was sent to the E fibre team about installing E-fibre on my line.
    5. I spent an hour talking to different agents yesterday and was given a date of the 30th for installation which I arranged to take off.
    6. I have now received another call from a different agent to say that date was given in error and that I can now be given Friday the 2nd.Her attempt to transfer me to the customer care team involved me getting cut off
    7. I was offered e-fibre at a 6 month promotional price which I will have missed 1 month of given that I will not have e-fibre for the first month.

What I am looking for is the following
    1. My account bill to be sent to a different address
    2. 6 months promotional price of e-fibre broadband as was offered.

If the issues cannot be resolved I would like to cancel my contract with Eircom
    I am getting deeply frustrated by Eircom on this issue as it's not rocket science, I have spoken to 7 Eircom employees at this stage and would like my issues resolved before having to speak to everyone in the company.
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Gmol wrote: »
    Hi There
    I wonder could you help me, as I have spent an hour on the phone yesterday to Eircom and have also spoken to another person today who dropped the call while attempting to transfer me to the customer care team.

1. I received a call nearly 3 weeks ago and agree to switch from vodaphone to Eircom calls and e-fibre.
    2. I stated that the billing address was different to the residential address and I could change the address when called by the engineer which would be in 10 days.

My issues are as follow
    3. I received a txt to say that my account had switched to Eircom. I never received a call from the technican
    4. My Bill arrived subsequently to my address rather than the billing address and when I rang the to check this yesterday, no order was sent to the E fibre team about installing E-fibre on my line.
    5. I spent an hour talking to different agents yesterday and was given a date of the 30th for installation which I arranged to take off.
    6. I have now received another call from a different agent to say that date was given in error and that I can now be given Friday the 2nd.Her attempt to transfer me to the customer care team involved me getting cut off
    7. I was offered e-fibre at a 6 month promotional price which I will have missed 1 month of given that I will not have e-fibre for the first month.

What I am looking for is the following
    1. My account bill to be sent to a different address
    2. 6 months promotional price of e-fibre broadband as was offered.

If the issues cannot be resolved I would like to cancel my contract with Eircom
    I am getting deeply frustrated by Eircom on this issue as it's not rocket science, I have spoken to 7 Eircom employees at this stage and would like my issues resolved before having to speak to everyone in the company.
    Thank you

Hi Gmol

Can you PM me with your:

- Name
    - Address
    - eircom account number

And I will look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Hi Gmol

Can you PM me with your:

- Name
    - Address
    - eircom account number

And I will look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark
    PM sent Mark

PM sent Mark
    Hi Gmol

I got the PM thanks, I have to wait for the efibre order to complete on the system before I can can amend the address. I will check it out again tomorrow.

I have confirmed the efibre promotion will take effect from the first bill after the efibre service is up running.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Gmol

I got the PM thanks, I have to wait for the efibre order to complete on the system before I can can amend the address. I will check it out again tomorrow.

I have confirmed the efibre promotion will take effect from the first bill after the efibre service is up running.

Thanks, Mark
    Great Mark I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow thanks Gavin

Great Mark I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow thanks Gavin
    Hi Gavin,

I have changed the bill address on the standard account. The efibre order is still processing so I will amend the address on the account when the engineer has called out and the efibre is up and running.

Have you been called about an appointment / installation date as yet?

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

Hi Gavin,

I have changed the bill address on the standard account. The efibre order is still processing so I will amend the address on the account when the engineer has called out and the efibre is up and running.

Have you been called about an appointment / installation date as yet?

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark the engineer is due on the 2nd of Aug, thanks for your help so far, Gavin

Hi Mark the engineer is due on the 2nd of Aug, thanks for your help so far, Gavin

No problem Gavin.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭spoofer

How do I get away from Eircom and their bad customer service?
    I moved from UTV Internet a few weeks ago based on what the Eircom sales person told me on what broadband speed I would have. it seems they were lies and after 3hrs today trying to sort it out and getting abuse from Eircom employees, I now want to get away from Eircom but I am now being told that I will be charged a fee for this. What a cheek. Can you help me move? I am now 15mins waiting on the complaints phone line!!

Advertisement