Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Broadband MIA?

Options
  • 24-07-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I've been trying to contact Kerry Broadband with the last fortnight to arrange a site test and (hopefully) installation however I fear they may be having issues. None of my emails have been responded to and their phone number rings out and goes to voicemail. Additionally their network status utility reports no access to data on the core network.

Is anyone having disruptions with their Kerry Broadband account? It sounds like a case of a business gone into administration or something. If not, does anyone have some contact details where I could get a reply?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bomber6

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭amdaley28

Bomber6 wrote: »
    I've been trying to contact Kerry Broadband with the last fortnight to arrange a site test and (hopefully) installation however I fear they may be having issues. None of my emails have been responded to and their phone number rings out and goes to voicemail. Additionally their network status utility reports no access to data on the core network.

Is anyone having disruptions with their Kerry Broadband account? It sounds like a case of a business gone into administration or something. If not, does anyone have some contact details where I could get a reply?

If you haven't got any reply then I would suggest you try someone else.
    There must be other companies available who can provide a similar service.
    What part of Kerry are you ?

I'm actually in South West Clare. Only Kerry and Ripplecom offer service in my area and I'm trying to avoid Ripplecom at all costs (based on the reviews from here). No luck with BBNet or Permanet :/

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭amdaley28

Wonder would this company be able to help ?
    http://www.iveraghbroadband.com/

• Advertisement

Not from the looks of things. I've searched high and low and we always seem to be just out of range. Thus far we've tried BBNet, PermaNET and Kerry Broadband (plus we've ruled out countless others owing to a clear lack of coverage based on their coverage maps). Ripplecom is the only other service provider that may have coverage but their service seems to be awful and customer service non-existent?

Advertisement