Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an xbox racing game

• 24-07-2013 2:09pm

I have the ms wheel and the racing games that I have are

PGR3
    Dirt 1
    Forza 3
    Midnight club L.A

any recommendation for a good game that's a mix between arcade and sim. I find Forza too clinical.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

midnight club la, although i found it to be more arcady then anything else but i really would recommend it :) quite cheap as well
    theirs another, ridge racer unbound i think its called, havnt played it so i cant really give it a review, try youtube :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,507 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Try 'Grid 2'
    If you liked the realism level in Dirt, you'll like Grid.
    The Toca/Race Driver/Grid franchise has always produced good quality driving games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I'd recommend forza horizon, not as serious as forza, but still controls very well. Lots to do in it too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

mise wrote: »
    I'd recommend forza horizon, not as serious as forza, but still controls very well. Lots to do in it too

+1 on this, got it recently and there is sooo much to do and im enjoying the open world aspect more than i thought, I like the mix of sim and arcade feel to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

WRC3 can be got for under €20
    DIRT Showdown for under €10
    I know price is not your main focus but at those prices you can't complain:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Its fairly old but Burnout Revenge was great fun at the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,843 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Split Second... pure arcade fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Need for speed : hot pursuit, can be bought cheap as chips and is a great game. pity there's hardly anyone online anymore :-(

Advertisement