Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The T3s is a load of Sh!te.

Options
  • 24-07-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Managed to misplace my battery and T2 last night.

I went looking for spares and all I had was a T3s that ESI sent me by mistake a few weeks ago.

It's a load of Sh!te. There's no 'feel' of the vapour at all.

My question is, why do people like it so much? In my mind it doesn't match the vape from the T2.

It is better built, has more flavour, more consistent and is rebuildable. The vape quality from it still isn't good enough. If I tried using this when giving up the fags it wouldn't have worked.

Why do people love it so much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

jamie72 wrote: »

I went looking for spares and all I had was a T3s that ESI sent me by mistake a few weeks ago.

My question is, why do people like it so much? In my mind it doesn't match the vape from the T2.

It is better built, has more flavour, more consistent and is rebuildable. The vape quality from it still isn't good enough. If I tried using this when giving up the fags it wouldn't have worked.

I don't know. I'm of the same opinion meself, never likes the T3 at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The T2 must be brilliant.

I've only compared an evod, CE4, T5 and the T3s. The T3s being my favourite by a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Do you all like Broccoli or Sushi if everybody liked the same thing you would have one battery type and one atomiser that everybody would be selling and nothing else

Vaperus wrote: »
    Do you all like Broccoli or Sushi if everybody liked the same thing you would have one battery type and one atomiser that everybody would be selling and nothing else

Please tell me you're not about to start stocking broccoli flavoured juice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'd vape it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Please tell me you're not about to start stocking broccoli flavoured juice

Sounds good to me... just add a splash of sprouts to make it perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

oh jesus what have i started

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

T3S and Protank Mini are my favourites so far. The Protank Mini however is the sexiest looking ego clear I've ever used with the eVod coming in second place. The T2 and T3 and T3S are all too fat and look top heavy on an eGo. The kanger protank mini on a kanger battery looks like something Apple would have designed almost.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0156/4592/products/1041107_1024x1024.jpg?2139

That's the only eGo type device I use now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

I bought a T3S recently and it starts giving off a plastic/burnt taste after one refill. I threw in a brand new coil and after one refill - plastic burnt taste.

What's causing this? I'm using a basic ego battery set at 3.3v.

So yeah it's been a load of sh!te for me too.

The evod coils seem to last weeks before getting manky.

I bought a T3S recently and it starts giving off a plastic/burnt taste after one refill. I threw in a brand new coil and after one refill - plastic burnt taste.

What's causing this? I'm using a basic ego battery set at 3.3v.

So yeah it's been a load of sh!te for me too.

The evod coils seem to last weeks before getting manky.

What resistance are you using? I use a std eGo battery and the 1.8ohm heads work best for me.

• Advertisement

What resistance are you using? I use a std eGo battery and the 1.8ohm heads work best for me.

2.2 and 2.5 ... both gave me the burnt taste.

What kind of juice? Some juices don't work well with the clearos which have the silicone bungs in them.

Liqua American Tobacco. Washed it out then threw some Liqua traditional tobacco in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭iba

jamie72 wrote: »

Im using the T3s with the 1.7-1.9 ohms and vaping Eden all from ESI and finding it good.

Using t3s now and all good. Only slight complaints are its fatter than an ego battery so not a nice flush finish but using it on my evic anyways. Second slight complaint there's a slight seem on the mouthpiece I can occasionally feel. Apart from that so far it's a good clearo. Will see in a few more days if it's as good as a protank or not. So far my second favourite clearo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭iba

Used it today with Vampire Kiss - all is good - my favourite out of the 3 that Ive used - T2, T3 and this T3s

I dont find that it is bigger than the battery

Advertisement