Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Brazil. Any General Advice?

Options
  • 24-07-2013 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Moving to Sao Paulo next month as was curious if anyone has any general tips/advice that I would find helpful?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭demon83

Hi,
    It all depends on what you will be doing here. If you have a job organised it will make everything a lot easier. Are you moving to SP city or to another city in SP state?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

Fawkon wrote: »
    Moving to Sao Paulo next month as was curious if anyone has any general tips/advice that I would find helpful?

Bulletproof vest and an anti-stab jacket for starters. That's a rough, rough city.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭scobysnacks

Don't move to Brazil without a job lined up. Bring everything that you need with you, as it's insanely expensive. Learn as much Portugese as you can before you move. Develop a lot patience, as you're going to need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭davekdk

Don't move to Brazil without a job lined up. Bring everything that you need with you, as it's insanely expensive. Learn as much Portugese as you can before you move. Develop a lot patience, as you're going to need it.

I've been to Brazil 5 times in the last couple of years. I couldn't agree with you more very well said.

Advertisement