Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€2 billion fund for First Time Buyers and Movers!

Options
  • 24-07-2013 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

We are delighted to announce the launch of a further €2 billion fund for First Time Buyers and Movers!  If you are thinking about buying or moving, why not make an appointment with one of our mortgage experts.  You might be interested to know that we are now offering 8am appointments in three of our largest branches in Dublin (O'Connell Street, Baggot Street and St Stephen's Green).  We also have Mobile Mortgage Managers available to meet at a time and place that suits you.  For further information please see the following link:

www.bankofireland.com/first-time-buyer-fund

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

I currently have my mortgage with IBRC and with the impending sale of all loans to either a third party or NAMA I was considering looking to make them an offer and switch my mortgage to another bank. AIB have said they are not accepting 'switcher' mortgages from other lenders and have said they don't believe any other bank will take them. Can you confirm if this is correct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi Wile E. Coyote,

Each mortgage application is very specific, they are looked at on a case by case basis.  If you contact one of our branches directly, a mortgage adviser will be happy to discuss this with you in more detail.

You can find the contact details for our branches here.

Thanks for contacting us.

Seán  

Advertisement