Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on a technician

Options
  • 24-07-2013 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi

Hopefully someone can help, I called up last week, signed up to one the the BB and landline packages, I told the guy on the phone that thanks to my son the landline has been ripped out of the wall so I would need it to be reconnected, all was good, just that we are still waiting on a call from someone to call out and fix the wires. The only problem is that as I have only signed up I don't have an account number yet or phone no.

Hope someone can help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hairyslug wrote: »
    Hi

Hopefully someone can help, I called up last week, signed up to one the the BB and landline packages, I told the guy on the phone that thanks to my son the landline has been ripped out of the wall so I would need it to be reconnected, all was good, just that we are still waiting on a call from someone to call out and fix the wires. The only problem is that as I have only signed up I don't have an account number yet or phone no.

Hope someone can help

Hi hairyslug

Can you send me a PM with your address and name on the account and I will look into the order for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Thanks for getting back to me
    Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hairyslug wrote: »
    Thanks for getting back to me
    Pm sent

Hi Hairyslug,

I got your PM thanks, and I will get back to you later today.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement