Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting stuff about Gaming

• 24-07-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

There are always some interesting stuff I find, but I dont want to make new threads each time or put it in wrong threads. Maybe we can have a thread for it?

Lets start it off with interview with The one and only Tetris creator!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Tetris, killed many AA batteries

that music will forever burn into my soul

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I really love what Adam Sessler is doing on Rev 3 games. I have their channel subscribed on youtube just for him. He's the only journalist I saw call out DMC's combat system and design problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Tetris, killed many AA batteries

that music will forever burn into my soul
    I hated that game because my mother was addicted to it and it was nearly impossible to get my game boy off her when she was on a role. She finished it a few times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

I remember playing the first edition on the C64, epic 20+ min soundtrack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Good idea for a thread and interesting video about Tetris. I recently watched Charlie Brooker's hour-long BBC special, Gameswipe and found it interesting. Definitely worth a watch imo, at least because he's quite a funny guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Another one, This time Sid Meier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

My favourite little thing was the Play Value - History of video game series

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thought it was a pretty terrible series myself and was really only looking at the american history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Very good BBC Documentary about Tetris (made in 2004)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Very interesting look at Nintendo Big cheese. Very good watch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement