Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New VW mod

Options
  • 24-07-2013 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

I'm going to get a new VW mod soon enough and I'm looking for opinions on what I should look into.
    I have an evic (my third) and an innokin SVD express at the moment and a couple of mech mods.

I was looking at the Sigelei mini zmax, anyone have any experience with them ?

I want something that has a battery meter, resistance check and is telescopic

So what are you all using ?

Help ! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Burdock wrote: »
    I'm going to get a new VW mod soon enough and I'm looking for opinions on what I should look into.
    I have an evic (my third) and an innokin SVD express at the moment and a couple of mech mods.

I was looking at the Sigelei mini zmax, anyone have any experience with them ?

I want something that has a battery meter, resistance check and is telescopic

So what are you all using ?

Help ! :)

Still use a Vamo, but mostly to check resistance. I have a bit of an obsession with mech mods so the vv has taken a back seat. That said, I do use a kick with them sometimes just to get consistency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

Have quite a few mech mods too, would you recommend the kick ? I like my mech mods, I really hate changing the batteries when the power starts to drop, does it keep the wattage consistant ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Burdock wrote: »
    Have quite a few mech mods too, would you recommend the kick ? I like my mech mods, I really hate changing the batteries when the power starts to drop, does it keep the wattage consistant ?

The kick works very well. Only downside is it will drain a battery pretty quick if you crank it all the way up

Advertisement