Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Michael Nugent

Sorry to hear that, Zombrex.

I can assure you that my return here is unrelated to your leaving :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I can assure you that my return here is unrelated to your leaving :)

awc6d.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

Hope your health improves and you make lots of great new connections offline.
    Your OP has really made me think about my own online habits and I think I will be implementing some changes myself, best of luck, fare well, Zombrex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

God bless..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Sorry to have heard you left and all the best in health & future endeavours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Soul Winner

So long and get well soon Zombrex <mod edit>. I honour thy posting prowess and skill.
    P1070802-225x300.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Bumping this thread.

Today is World IBD Day. IBD, in the guise of Crohns disease, was a factor in Zombrex closing his account on us. So, it seemed somewhat fitting to bump this thread today with a link to the Irish society for Crohn's and Colitis webpage to help aware ye of the condition. Yes Z, 'awared' is a word on the forum now. It's hipster too.

Wherever you are, hope you are keeping well and we all miss you,
    The socially awkward penguins of A&A.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

*Bump again.*

Today is world IBD day. I'm still hoping that one day Zombrex may return. In any case, I'm sure we the denizens of the A&A biscuit connoisseurs would like to wish him the very best in whatever he's at, that he's in good spirits and health, that someday he may return to talk about biscuits with us again. Zombrex, I don't actually know if you can eat pizza or biscuits but don't worry there's plenty of regulars to eat them for you anyway. :P

It's estimated that about 20,000 people in Ireland have the condition. Couldn't find a infographic for Ireland. Wrong country aside, the rest is pretty accurate.
    infographic-6nov13-930x1196.jpg

Advertisement