Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burrito's Ennis

• 24-07-2013 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried out the new place in woodquay?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

I hear good things about them from mates of mine sure.

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/casa-de-burritos-ennis

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭caddy16

Cheers, only realised today it had opened must check it out at the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Good to hear.

I had a very tasty breakfast burrito in Cairde the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

I love a burrito but a decent burrito is hard to find, especially in Ireland. Gotta try this place soon. If it's good and the people of Ennis cop on - they will clean up

Tried a quesadilla at lunch. Not bad. Makes a change from the usual chippers and pizza places.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Take a spin up to Galway and try the new Boojum there - their burritos are heaven!

La Salsa aren't bad either. I tried Boojum in Dublin before nice to hear we've got one close by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

wtf, knew there was a new place in Limerick, never thought I'd see the day there'd be one in Ennis.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056699666

Going down to try one, brb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

pretty good. beef burrito was €7. chilli garlic on the tables was nice. tortilla was a bit cold but who cares.

def be going back. came just in time, i was getting sick of the usual fare from the eateries in ennis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

I tried it today too, while the ingredients were fresh, nothing to write home about, sour cream and guacamole are charged extra, with drink would make it close to a tenner
    Considering u can get a ten inch pizza chips and drink for a fiver in apache, not good value!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mad jesty

Had a burrito bowl with a side of tortilla chips it was delicious, nice to see something new in the town, hope they do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Very nice, but a bit pricey... Makes a pleasant change from the usual pizza/McDonalds/Chinese, but at the same time, you would have to be fairly well off to rely on it as your usual quick grub place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,470 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

We ate from there on Saturday
    The food is nice but the prices are very steep.
    The burrito is 6.50 by itself and an extra 2.50 for chips and that doesn't include anything to drink
    Kids menu is chicken nuggets for a fiver
    It cost us 27 euros to feed too adults and 2 kids.

It was tasty but we can make the exact same Burritos at home for a third of that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dan O Flynn

wooowwww burrios is lovely place in ennis,
    i just had my lunch there,
    lovely chicken burritos, first i thought bit expensive after ate burritos, worth it
    very friendly staff, nice sitting area
    keep it up guys & please do open for long
    i will definetly recommend this place to my colegues and friends and go again for delicious food
    @AKRASIA ... be real can't make this food home
    make some family meal deals guys .. you will rock
    cheersssss

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

wooowwww burrios is lovely place in ennis,
    i just had my lunch there,
    lovely chicken burritos, first i thought bit expensive after ate burritos, worth it
    very friendly staff, nice sitting area
    keep it up guys & please do open for long
    i will definetly recommend this place to my colegues and friends and go again for delicious food
    @AKRASIA ... be real can't make this food home
    make some family meal deals guys .. you will rock
    cheersssss

Hahahhaahhaahaha !! Any chance you work there ? Or own Burritos?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭caddy16

Well got to try it out at the weekend, beef burrito was very nice. Had tried the new place in Limerick a few weeks back but enjoyed here more. Service was mixed but I'm sure that will improve in time, will def go back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Yurt wrote: »
    Hahahhaahhaahaha !! Any chance you work there ? Or own Burritos?

It is sooooo obvious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I ate there the other evening. The burrito is a mess of a thing. I wouldn't like to try and eat it without being at a table anyway. I'll hardly bother with it again. My daughter enjoyed her chicken fajita though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I went there sometime last week and it was fine. I got chips and shared a burrito with someone else as wasn't that hungry, was grand and would go back again. I think burritos are messy in general. Would recommend

I think it would be a hard business to get off the ground, Domino's right next to them, very near Enzo's and other restaurants

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 sohail

Akrasia wrote: »
    We ate from there on Saturday
    The food is nice but the prices are very steep.
    The burrito is 6.50 by itself and an extra 2.50 for chips and that doesn't include anything to drink
    Kids menu is chicken nuggets for a fiver
    It cost us 27 euros to feed too adults and 2 kids.

It was tasty but we can make the exact same Burritos at home for a third of that price

Hi Akrasia,

I work for Casa De Burritos, We have introduced new Deals for
    Family: Meal for 2 Adults and kid for 16.50, include 2 Burritos/Tacco/Fajita
    + 2 Drinks and for Kid 1 Quesidea/Naguts + Chips + Caprisun.

also with Burrits/Tacco/Fajita can of coke is free now.

Kind regards,

Sohail.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Was here over the weekend. Very tasty chicken burrito. Good deal too including a can of coke was 6eu. Will be back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

The pizza, chips, chicken dippers and a can for 5.50 is a great deal. + the sauces they have out on the tables are amazing.

You can get a burrito, 2 tacos etc for 5 or 6 euro with a drink too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chroi

Got stuff from there this weekend. Absolutely lovely on the phone ordering, very polite and helpful and the food was delicious.

Advertisement