Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Drogheda who can fix a push mower?

Options
  • 24-07-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi
    We have a push lawn-mower that needs fixing, there used to be someone on Crushrod Ave who fixed them but not anymore. Anyone know of anyone who fixes such things? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

You're a bit of a spin away, but I know of a place in Dundalk that fixes them.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

I'm pretty certain the lads in Drogheda Hire (Cement Rd) will fix it for you.
    I've had lawnmowers serviced in there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I saw this add on facebook, I don't know this man but he did get some good reviews he may be able to help you. Paul Berrill in Mornington fixes lawn mowers too www.paulberrill.com

Ben Meade
    Neeed the lawnmower serviced but cant /dont want to put it in the car?
    Have it done on the spot.
    oil changed(quality semi syntetic)
    plug replaced
    air filter cleaned
    blades sharpened
    Facebook only deal only €25

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭connected1

Hi, thanks to everyone who posted and sorry I'm only replying now. I will follow up on your advice. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sean Farrell25

I got mine Repaired in Ace Hire, up there beside the TLT. very quick turnover and was good value

• Advertisement
Advertisement