Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas fridge

Options
  • 24-07-2013 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi does anyone know where I can buy a gas fridge.I know they are hard to come by second hand so I'm thinking of going for a new one but don't know were to start.

Comments

You can buy a caravan with a working fridge for the price of a new fridge. You might even get an oven in that too if you shop around.

I got mine at Charles Camping in Blessington.
    Expensive shop that. €0.80 for a jubilee clip :confused: IRRC
    There's a few similar camping shops about will stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

There's a Polish guy dealing in 2nd hand caravans in Cavan. He also sells 2nd hand parts.
    You can get him on 086 8986001. I think his name is Tomas.
    Just search Done Deal for caravans and just search Cavan....his Ad's are easy to spot. He always says 'ready for export' or 'ready for long journey'.
    Worth a call to see if he has anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 culturedkevin

Hi,

I've used this website to get smaller parts before and found them good.

Don't know how the compare to here though in relation to fridge prices. http://www.leisurelines.net/fridges-24-c.asp

Hope you find one soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tina27a

Thanks for the replies.I rang a few places in Ireland and got quotes for a 60l fridge for €665 to €695!!!! In the end I got one here http://www.riverswayleisure.co.uk/acatalog/info_426060.html for £269 and only £25 delivery.Roughly around 345 euro!!!!
    Just shows it pays to shop round.I should have it before the weekend so fingers crossed.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tina27a

Just an update to say I got the fridge today,great service since I only ordered it on Friday afternoon,so I'm well happy :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement