Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bic Nat Young 9'4''

Options
  • 24-07-2013 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All

Looking to buy one of the above or some other similar longboard second hand.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭jarv

I have a 9'6 custard point for sale for €250 pic are up in done deal if you want to have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TomL67

jarv wrote: »
    I have a 9'6 custard point for sale for €250 pic are up in done deal if you want to have a look.

Cheers Jav,

I'm probably going to hang tough for the old 'plastic fantastic'. Best of luck with the sale though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

TomL67 wrote: »
    Hi All

Looking to buy one of the above or some other similar long board second hand.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Tom

i have a bic ecomp 9" which is pretty much the same and its definitely not a long board & more a longer mall , should be noted.

Saying that its fast enough an turn easy, but dont expect any knees paddling stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TomL67

Cheers Nouch000!

Are you off loading yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

no sorry, i've had a couple of offers on it already !! seems to be a well rated board, i cant complain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,653 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

The BIC 9'4" ecomp Nat Young is such a good good good board. You could try and get a shaper to replicate one? Of course it won't be ecomp, but it could have the same characteristics?

BIC boards are often sneered at on various forums and various breaks, but any surfer worth his/her salt will appreciate this particular board.

Advertisement