Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Loans Department

Options
  • 25-07-2013 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anyone help with my query. What is the correct name for the Department in any bank that deals with Debts? Would it be simply the Loans Dept.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Can anyone help with my query. What is the correct name for the Department in any bank that deals with loans and mortgages? Would it be simply the Loans Dept.?

This guy owns a property. We made him an offer, which he initially accepted. He appears now to be backing out and cannot be contacted. We want to inform his banking institution that he has an offer (and we paid deposit). We want them to put pressure on him to go through with the deal.

I know this sounds unconventional but I'd give it a go, if I knew exactly who to talk to!

Did the guy sign the binding part of the agreement? If not then walk away. I presume with offer made and accepted that a solicitor has been used at this point. Cant you make contact through the solicitor?

I really dont see why you are attempting to get his bank involved. People back out of sales every day, its not ideal but happens for many reasons. The person has not entered into a binding contract with you so is legally entitled to back out if they wish.

Advertisement