Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Paulegend wrote: »
    so you havent lied?? i think youll find that you did. you where looking for a reaction or spreading whatever crap you seen somewhere else all over the place without a shred of proof. how someone can be a mod and make up crap is beyond me

Person see what he believes is a skysports twitter account and mentions what he sees on it = lier?

FFS

tumblr_ma3znapd2Z1ronwz0o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Devilman40k

yea i think ye are right this place is getting worse by the day. it seems that the profile for people here is

- intelligence of 12-22 year old
    - must be a twitterererer
    - loves football manager
    - has to be friends with a mod
    - the ability to make crap up and think that its true
    - the schoolboy attitude of if your not one of us we're all against you

someone comes on here and claims "twitter just said im the new president" are we all suppose to believe that without a link to said twitter remark or anything resembling a bit of evidence. or i guess we just take everyones word for it and let them spout rubbish claims of sky sports(ill just edit my post so noone sees) twitter said. and when im called on it ill just pretend i didnt realsie it was a friend of a friend of a friend who may or may not have said it

yea there is obviously something wrong with me:rolleyes:

tumblr_luoz1m2dXv1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

gafferino wrote: »
    Person see what he believes is a skysports twitter account and mentions what he sees on it = lier?

FFS

tumblr_ma3znapd2Z1ronwz0o1_500.gif

he only changed it to say twitter after i called him on it

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

yea i think ye are right this place is getting worse by the day. it seems that the profile for people here is

- loves football manager

someone comes on here and claims "twitter just said im the new president" are we all suppose to believe that without a link to said twitter remark or anything resembling a bit of evidence. or i guess we just take everyones word for it and let them spout rubbish claims of sky sports(ill just edit my post so noone sees) twitter said. and when im called on it ill just pretend i didnt realsie it was a friend of a friend of a friend who may or may not have said it

you forgot ultimate level comprehension of mathematics. :D

And congrats on the role as the new president.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    you forgot ultimate level comprehension of mathematics. :D

And congrats on the role as the new president.

im not taking the bait not doing it not doing it not doing it

im not the president....................:mad:

whatever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

- loves football manager

You failed the leaving cert didn't you?

Super-Rush wrote: »

for the fifth time.........................and i just got my period

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

Super-Rush wrote: »
    But sitting the Leaving when you're 12 is an achievement in itself. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

This isn't going well for you, man. Take a break for a day or so, and try not go for other posters jugulars for absolutely no reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Grayditch wrote: »
    This isn't going well for you, man. Take a break for a day or so, and try not go for other posters jugulars for absolutely no reason.

tumblr_m8fdgdYy1I1rol1pto1_250.gif

Grayditch wrote: »

i asked for a link and then he changed his post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

So ****ing what......Kess is one of the most reliable posters on this thread, if you've been posting here for more than a week you'd know that............give it a rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

That Kess fella is always spouting nonsense from eslewhere, about time someone called him out on it. Keep up the good work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

This thread is mental.

Then this is the size of the post your should have replied with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

so you havent lied?? i think youll find that you did. you where looking for a reaction or spreading whatever crap you seen somewhere else all over the place without a shred of proof. how someone can be a mod and make up crap is beyond me

Think you need to put your mouth in neutral and brain in drive for a bit before you come out and make any more silly accusations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Show us where the bad man touched you.

fair enough

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

it looks like you are starting to reach your own criteria
    Paulegend wrote:

Kess73 wrote: »
    Think you need to put your mouth in neutral and brain in drive for a bit before you come out and make any more silly accusations.

fine but you still never provided a link for so called twitter remark

but i wont go making stuff up i suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭kop77

Vanolder wrote: »
    That Kess fella is always spouting nonsense from eslewhere, about time someone called him out on it. Keep up the good work.

th?id=H.5018889409201056&pid=15.1

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    it looks like you are starting to reach your own criteria

sometimes you have to dull down how you talk when your talking to certain people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

Do you realise that Kess is like God around here, he may even be omnipresent, (looks around)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Pedalstool

I like this Paulegend guy. He's got moxy.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Fresh rumours going around that Kess is Rarnes, Flah and Leiva. #ITK

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Fresh rumours going around that Kess is Rarnes, Flah and Leiva. #ITK

I also think he moonlights as LuckyLloyd and Mr.alan

amber69 wrote: »
    Do you realise that Kess is like God around here, he may even be omnipresent, (looks around)

starting to get that impression from his followers. still though i stand by what i called him on. if kess just regurgitated something he seen somewhere even less reliable than twitter and forgot where then fair enough i have no problem with kess. hell even now i have no problem with kess im just trying to piss on a burning building by fending off the clan of people that dont like newbies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I think kess should make an apology and everything will be fine!

starting to get that impression from his followers. still though i stand by what i called him on. if kess just regurgitated something he seen somewhere even less reliable than twitter and forgot where then fair enough i have no problem with kess. hell even now i have no problem with kess im just trying to piss on a burning building by fending off the clan of people that dont like newbies

:rolleyes: newbie isn't how i'd describe you

Taken from @MirrorAnderson:
    Granada's website claim Liverpool have today offered 6.5m euros (£5.56m) and have "bid harder" than Everton who were also interested.

• Advertisement

i think that we should all just move on as i stand by what i said and i dont think kess needs to back up anything he says around here

NukaCola wrote: »
    :rolleyes: newbie isn't how i'd describe you

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Kolo on radiocity 96.7 talking about Suarez.

https://soundcloud.com/radiocity967/kolo-toure-on-suarez

Opr

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

My love for Kolo knows no bounds.

Well it knows some bounds, ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Vicxas wrote: »

Granada's website claim Liverpool have today offered 6.5m euros (£5.56m) and have "bid harder" than Everton who were also interested.

"Yeh, you like it like that, don't you Granada. You dirty club..."

i think that we should all just move on as i stand by what i said and i dont think kess needs to back up anything he says around here

But who is Eric Cartman's father?

Was it Jimbo? Mr. Garrison? Chef? Kess? The 1984 Denver Broncos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

Vicxas wrote: »
    If Everton are bidding > 5m for a LB it suggests Baines must be off. Good news for us in the race to be top team in Liverpool again.

Dickerty wrote: »

I laughed so hard at that i think i gave myself a hernia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Dickerty wrote: »

I was trying to imagine how they would bid harder... unpleasant mental image of Ian Ayre.

NukaCola wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ill take your :rolleyes::rolleyes:

and raise you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DrumSteve wrote: »
    unpleasant mental image of Ian Ayre.

550px-Match-Rev-Downshift-a-Motorcycle-Step-1.jpg
    I'll start with 2 fingers...

ill take your :rolleyes::rolleyes:

and raise you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm out. 2 rolleys is my max :p

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I was trying to imagine how they would bid harder... unpleasant mental image of Ian Ayre.

opr wrote: »
    Kolo on radiocity 96.7 talking about Suarez.

https://soundcloud.com/radiocity967/kolo-toure-on-suarez

Opr

That's the attitude I want to hear from a Liverpool player, talking about wanting to win the Premier League. None of this being in and about top 4 before a ball has been kicked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

Kolo Toure On Suarez:

1. Wants Suarez wants to stay with Liverpool. LFC needs to keep all the Quality Players.

2. Concerning the Apologies, he can't comment on it, because it's what the Boss thinks is Right for the Team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Barney bikini dance

stone-cold-laugh-o.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker has not told club he wants to stay - Ben Smith
    Luis Suarez has not contacted Liverpool over his future despite being quoted in Uruguay that he wanted to stay.
    The striker is reported to have said: "For now, due to all of the people's affection, I will be staying."

However, the 26-year-old last week stated he wanted to leave Merseyside to play for a Champions League side.
    He is due back in training on Friday after scoring a goal in his country's 4-2 friendly win over Japan in Rifu on Wednesday.
    Liverpool, who have rejected two bids from Arsenal this summer, had urged the striker to accept he will not be sold.

The latest media report originates from a journalist who has close links to the player and the El Observador newspaper also says Suarez may sign a new contract.

Suarez, who joined Liverpool from Ajax for £22.7m in January 2011, scored 30 goals in 44 appearances for Liverpool last season.
    But speculation has grown about his future since he was given a 10-match ban in April for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic.

The player was angered when Liverpool rejected Arsenal's bid of £40m and one pound, which was designed to trigger a release clause. He believes Liverpool had failed to honour a verbal agreement by turning down the offer - and outlined his frustrations last week in interviews with two national newspapers.

But that appeared to harden Liverpool's stance, with owner John W Henry saying Suarez would not be sold to any club.
    Manager Brendan Rodgers ordered Suarez to train alone, told him to accept he would not be leaving Anfield and said he needed to apologise for his conduct.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23695857

Opr

Opr

Hmmmmm, so now we play the waiting game....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Opr

Meh, same as last week, taking a few quotes by somebody and spinning another side of the story. Nothing new in it

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement