Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/2014

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Some paper also saying arsenal may bid 49 mill ( why the odd number? ) for suarez. Can they not take a hint?

Not here no?

No not there, if thats offending you you're too easily offended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Where do you get your definition of "abuse" from jack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Some paper also saying arsenal may bid 49 mill ( why the odd number? ) for suarez. Can they not take a hint?

Not here no?[/QUOTE]

That's abuse now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

klose wrote: »
    Not here no?

No not there, if thats offending you you're too easily offended.[/quote]

But your saying can arsenal not take a hint based on some **** head journalist who makes up a weak link to get a reaction from people like yourself.

Would you not wait until its confirmed without throwing this can they not take a hint lark around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

some stuff here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

That's abuse now?

Checked the list, we are good.
    1375205319-BQaS2mfCEAIssly.jpg

Man up Jacksparrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

Man up Jacksparrow.

THAT'S ON THE LIST!!!

No not there, if thats offending you you're too easily offended.

But your saying can arsenal not take a hint based on some **** head journalist who makes up a weak link to get a reaction from people like yourself.

Would you not wait until its confirmed without throwing this can they not take a hint lark around?

Henrys interview was basically a big 'fcuk off' to arsenal, 2 newspapers have reported they're considering a 49 mill bid. We dont want to sell yet ye plan to bid again according to those two papers hence why i said 'can arsenal not take a hint'. Its a discussion/rumours thread, we can comment on whatever we want. It was hardly derogatory what i said.

Edit: bah, quoting has gone a-wall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

#ohmydays[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Sagna says relax, lads.

Db64R.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Devilman40k

Not here no?

diagnostic-house-meme-generator-i-d-agree-with-you-but-then-we-d-both-be-wrong-69e94f.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Man up Jacksparrow.

Having just watched Gran Torino thats a pretty brief list.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Any suggestions for a pub in nyc to watch the match this Saturday? or failing that a good bar for a half decent pint of Guinness?

nialls on 52nd st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

You have a lot to learn in life, you think one link gives you the right to abuse people and a club, pathetic.

Go to bed jack........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

GTR63 wrote: »
    Having just watched Gran Torino thats a pretty brief list.

Here's a little present for ya then, some bedtime watching :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsXHVC8wM1M&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdsXHVC8wM1M

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I love lamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Wtf?

Let's wait until September and then we can properly compare our transfer activity over the last two years compared to Spurs.

Ah yeah I know, but it's difficult not to look at them and see players I've rated and wanted at some point or another being snapped up by them:

Lloris
    Dembélé
    Vertonghen
    Soldado
    Holtby
    Sigurdsson

Chadli and Paulinho are decent signings in their own right as well. It's particularly annoying seeing them sign Dembélé, Vertonghen, Soldado and Lloris. Could be adding Lamela soon enough to that list.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

did we get through tonight injury free?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Ah yeah I know, but it's difficult not to look at them and see players I've rated and wanted at some point or another being snapped up by them:

Lloris
    Dembélé
    Vertonghen
    Soldado
    Holtby
    Sigurdsson

Chadli and Paulinho are decent signings in their own right as well. It's particularly annoying seeing them sign Dembélé, Vertonghen, Soldado and Lloris. Could be adding Lamela soon enough to that list.

BBC are running with them signing Capoue tomorrow :cool:

El Inho wrote: »

There's a few hurt feelings and melted brains, but grand apart from that. Tomorrow should be fun.

jacksparrow might be a bit bruised but other than that we're ok ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I love lamp.

2000?....law degree edition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

bad2dabone wrote: »
    nialls on 52nd st.

For both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

You have a lot to learn in life, you think one link gives you the right to abuse people and a club, pathetic.
    JACK. Please calm down. Nobody is abusing anyone nor were they but if you continue posting along the lines that you are then you will be receiving a warning for it. BTW, the only person being offensive is you (calling someone a shithead for doing their job) so please calm it down. Can I suggest you take a while away from the thread and then if you do feel like coming back do so with a little less of the attitude.

• Advertisement

Apparently reports emerging that everything about Suarez in the past few days has been fabricated...

insert repeat of saga boxset joke here.

ah big red letters...ive missed something havent i :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Has finally sank in that the season is about to begin. Getting proper excited now, and cannot wait to get that familar buzz walking to the ground on Saturday.

Three points come 14:30 or so Saturday afternoon and akk will feel good in the world for a spell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Corvo wrote: »
    THAT'S ON THE LIST!!!

thatsthejoke.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

JACK. Please calm down. Nobody is abusing anyone nor were they but if you continue posting along the lines that you are then you will be receiving a warning for it. BTW, the only person being offensive is you (calling someone a shithead for doing their job) so please calm it down. Can I suggest you take a while away from the thread and then if you do feel like coming back do so with a little less of the attitude.

Ok fair enough. But am I getting a warning for calling a journalist who posted a link with no evidence a ****head?

• Advertisement

Jackity Jack, don't talk back.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

we started out so well today, Siqueira and Willie were packing their bags for us, Luis felt the love and decided we couldn't do without him until January at least. We skipped fourth place and our eyes were firmly set at the summit.

What the HELL happened?! :(

I blame Stewart Downing. It's all fell apart since he left.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Kess73 wrote: »
    Has finally sank in that the season is about to begin. Getting proper excited now, and cannot wait to get that familar buzz walking to the ground on Saturday.

Three points come 14:30 or so Saturday afternoon and akk will feel good in the world for a spell.

If we get even a draw we'll be top of the league (alphabetically at least) fort over 2 hours. I shall be basking in our couple of hours of glory if the opportunity comes along, I can tell you!

I'll be on a train back to Manchester Airport not long after the game so will take the opportunity to gloat at utd on the way past.

If we lose though I'll just have to buy a stuffed toy and proceed to kick the crap out of it for a few hours.

daithijjj wrote: »
    BBC are running with them signing Capoue tomorrow :cool:

It's pretty much a done deal for the past week, Toulouse wanted a restructuring of the deal is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

dfx- wrote: »
    This thread should see transfer deadline day, enjoy/hide behind the sofa - delete as applicable

previous thread here

Rolfcopter.

This thread won't see Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

5starpool wrote: »
    If we get even a draw we'll be top of the league (alphabetically at least) fort over 2 hours. I shall be basking in our couple of hours of glory if the opportunity comes along, I can tell you!

I'll be on a train back to Manchester Airport not long after the game so will take the opportunity to gloat at utd on the way past.

If we lose though I'll just have to buy a stuffed toy and proceed to kick the crap out of it for a few hours.

Or you could save money and find someone in Manchester to take the place of the stuffed toy. :D

Am feeling pretty positive about the game though, reckon we could have that lovely feeling of an opening day win.

BMJD wrote: »
    we started out so well today, Siqueira and Willie were packing their bags for us, Luis felt the love and decided we couldn't do without him until January at least. We skipped fourth place and our eyes were firmly set at the summit.

The sequiera deal is there or there abouts and the willian story literally broke 24 hours ago but signs are relatively positive for it at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

This thread just gets more and more mental by the day.

Saturday can't come half quick enough and we can finally get back to talking about football.

All these rumours seem to be driving everyone a bit batty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

This thread just gets more and more mental by the day.

Saturday can't come half quick enough and we can finally get back to talking about football.

All these rumours seem to be driving everyone a bit batty.

This and subsequent threads will be far worse than this one.

If we lose on Saturday it will be complete meltdown.

• Advertisement

Kess73 wrote: »
    Or you could save money and find someone in Manchester to take the place of the stuffed toy. :D

Am feeling pretty positive about the game though, reckon we could have that lovely feeling of an opening day win.

I'm making my way through Breaking Bad and will be on season 3 by then, so the urge for actual violence may get the better of me.

We haven't won an opening day fixture since 08/09. Would be nice to start off on the right foot for a change.

We won't sign Willian.

<
    #ITK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Sappy404

BMJD wrote: »

Willian story was of early interest, still is. Sequeira, we had a £5m bid rejected apparently. Ayre in Spain now. Luis, very likely still wants to leave regardless of whether the quotes were genuine.

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Ayre in Spain now.

I hope he brings us home something nice.

IA814311_default.jpg

We won't sign Willian.

<
    #ITK

But...but.....

1062.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

We won't sign Willian.

<
    #ITK

Not vague enough....need to ask 'How would people feel if we didn't sign William?'

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Not vague enough....need to ask 'How would people feel if we didn't sign William?'

Or go "News about Willian coming up in 1 hour" perhaps?

Grayditch wrote: »
    I hope he brings us home something nice.

IA814311_default.jpg

sticks_of_rock__86682_zoom.jpg

and you'll accept it with a smile on your face like its the best damn gift ever.

Tell Ince to bring a load from Blackpool when he signs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

sticks_of_rock__86682_zoom.jpg

and you'll accept it with a smile on your face like its the best damn gift ever.

"Aw thanks. You're the best, you shouldn't have."

Becomes an ornament in the cupboard for the next 12 months.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement