Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/2014

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

opr wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't read back but have these new rumours about Ooredoo been discussed at all? The link is dodgy but I just seen a few people on twitter talking about it. That's some extra cash for the club if true.

http://www.beyondthekop.com/5/post/2013/07/investment-into-lfc.html

Opr

Did you know that's Amiable's site?

He is getting 50k hits a week which for a site only up 3 weeks is quite an achievement.

Fair play I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

NukaCola wrote: »
    A bunch of trophies?

The League and a FA cup in 3 years. He'd of won a boatload more had he stayed 1 more year at Barca.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

I'm a massive cynic when it comes to Twitter, any of you lot member this guy getting anything right about Liverpool?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Duncan_Frazer/status/361522947145482240

Says Leeds are looking for Sterling on a loan, do you think he might leave on loan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

That was some goal by Coutinho.

I know people think it's pessimistic to be talking in terms of him leaving but the reality as Alan said is that next summer if he performs this year at the level he has done since arriving at Liverpool then he'll have a host of clubs after him unless we make the CL places. We talked about being a stepping stone club in the thread a few days back but the worst thing is that at least Ajax/Porto can offer the players a shot at a league titles, playing in Europe so players tend to hang around for at least a couple of seasons before moving on.

Players at Liverpool will want to move on much sooner unless we're in Europe. They also will get much more exposure so the light with shine brighter for the bigger buying clubs, coupled with the fact of being proven already in one of the top league.

It's a vicious circle which we need to stop by really investing this window to make a proper crack at the top 4 happen. Keep Suarez and two first team players added and I'd be really happy that we'd at least have a chance going into the new season.

Opr

JokerD wrote: »
    I'm a massive cynic when it comes to Twitter, any of you lot member this guy getting anything right about Liverpool?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Duncan_Frazer/status/361522947145482240

Says Leeds are looking for Sterling on a loan, do you think he might leave on loan?

Fake account? He has under 100 followers and it isn't a verified account.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Fake account? He has under 100 followers and it isn't a verified account.

Opr

I never believe anything on Twitter unless it's from someone I've experienced to be credible.

More interested in whether Sterling could head on loan, not the first time I've heard a rumour that Leeds were interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Pedalstool

JokerD wrote: »
    I never believe anything on Twitter unless it's from someone I've experienced to be credible.

More interested in whether Sterling could head on loan, not the first time I've heard a rumour that Leeds were interested.

Not a chance in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

NukaCola wrote: »
    Is there such a thing as international pie eating contests?

YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

Anderlecht confirm transfer talks with Liverpool over signing winger Oussama Assaidi

173486624.jpg?w=650&h=891&crop=1#038;h=1024

Anderlecht have confirmed they are in talks with Liverpool to sign their out-of-favour winger Oussama Assaidi.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers has told 24-year-old Assaidi he can leave the club this summer, just 12 months after his arrival from Heerenveen.

Rodgers had hailed the wideman as a big talent for the future back then, but he featured just four times in the Premier League last term and Liverpool are ready to cash in.

Dutch sides Ajax and Twente have both expressed an interest in signing Assaidi on loan, but Anderlecht manager John van den Brom says they are in pole position to sign him permanently.

‘I have spoken to Oussama and he favours a move here,’ he said. ‘We are talking to Liverpool, it is now up to the club.’

Liverpool are thought to want around £3million for Assaidi, but Anderlecht are only willing to pay around half of that at present.

The Morocco international still has three years left on his Anfield contract, but is believed to have agreed to take a pay cut to in order to secure a move away.

Lots of Noise in Twitterland, saying that this Deal is done.

That was some goal by Coutinho.

I know people think it's pessimistic to be talking in terms of him leaving but the reality as Alan said is that next summer if he performs this year at the level he has done since arriving at Liverpool then he'll have a host of clubs after him unless we make the CL places. We talked about being a stepping stone club in the thread a few days back but the worst thing is that at least Ajax/Porto can offer the players a shot at a league titles, playing in Europe so players tend to hang around for at least a couple of seasons before moving on.

Players at Liverpool will want to move on much sooner unless we're in Europe. They also will get much more exposure so the light with shine brighter for the bigger buying clubs, coupled with the fact of being proven already in one of the top league.

It's a vicious circle which we need to stop by really investing this window to make a proper crack at the top 4 happen. Keep Suarez and two first team players added and I'd be really happy that we'd at least have a chance going into the new season.

Opr

When you say we need to really invest in this window, you seem to be suggesting its a case of just taking out the cheque book.
    There is, I'd imagine, a lot more to it than simply spending money.

• Advertisement

The Assaidi situation was bizzare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Assaidi we hardly knew ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

rarnes1 wrote: »

Sure was weird, anytime i've seen him play he has been decent.

Pedalstool wrote: »
    When you say we need to really invest in this window, you seem to be suggesting its a case of just taking out the cheque book.

That's fair enough but the reality is that we need to add quality to the first team before the season begins to at least give us a shot. I'd be hoping that the new transfer team have been working on targets all window and will have found players they're trying to bring in over the next few weeks. Past that all I'm saying is I give us no chance of top four unless we do manage to pull off some good deals before the window shuts.

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

i would agree with oprs opinion. only poitive i can think of is that we were top 4 from jan to apr (i think) so if the few signings we have so far all turn out to be coutinho quality........ahh **** it who are we kidding.

That's fair enough but the reality is that we need to add quality to the first team before the season begins to at least give us a shot. I'd be hoping that the new transfer team have been working on targets all window and will have found players they're trying to bring in over the next few weeks. Past that all I'm saying is I give us no chance of top four unless we do manage to pull off some good deals before the window shuts.

Opr

I agree with you. We need more quality. I don't doubt that the management see this aswell. Its plainly obvious we will come up short with the current squad as it is.

I guess the point I'm making is that it isn't easy to find those players who are a guaranteed improvement on what we have. It isn't easy to convince those players to come to Liverpool either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

If we start the season with our current squad (inc Suarez) we will not qualify for the CL.

That should be a starting point for people when deciding if we need to strengthen etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Right now with the current squad, I think we've the 6th best squad in the PL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

There are players in recent windows that we missed out on due to the priority being value - Dempsey and Siggurson being two examples from last summer.

In both of those cases, it was simply a matter of taking out the cheque book when it boiled down to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

Vicxas wrote: »
    Im really hoping Allen steps up this year.

Im also slightly worried about Borini, he looks really out of his depth

Have to agree, was just thinking this today watching the game. Looks like he is chasing shadows at this level unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Agree, you'd love to know who scouted him and why he was bought cos it sure looks like Rodgers knew nothing.

If Anderlecht want him then you'd hope this might be linked to Matías Suárez coming the other way ;)

There are players in recent windows that we missed out on due to the priority being value - Dempsey and Siggurson being two examples from last summer.

In both of those cases, it was simply a matter of taking out the cheque book when it boiled down to it.

It was simply a matter of taking the cheque book out signing Downing, Henderson and Carroll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Borini looks shot of confidence to me when he puts on the Liverpool jersey. Would prob suit both parties if he moved on.

http://www.sentragoal.gr/article.asp?catid=16491&subid=2&pubid=129450182

According to this Greek website, Liverpool have submitted a €14 Million bid for Papadopoulos.

Make of it what you will!

It was simply a matter of taking the cheque book out signing Downing, Henderson and Carroll.

It was simply a matter of taking out the cheque book and signing Suarez and Coutinho too.

It's a matter of priorities to be frank. If you identify a player as being the one that is going to bring us to the next level and he is willing to come to the club, you just have to go for it. If you end up spending 20m instead of 15m, then so be it.

Every indicator prior to singing him can be perfect and it could still prove to be a disaster. It's not an exact science and it seems to be not work out nearly as often as it does.

It doesn't mean that you shy away from taking risks though, does it? If you do, you just fall further behind - which is sort of what is happening to us now as a result.

So, do as much due-diligence as you can but take a punt of the players that we have identified as the ones that can make a difference.

• Advertisement

It was simply a matter of taking out the cheque book and signing Suarez and Coutinho too.

It's a matter of priorities to be frank. If you identify a player as being the one that is going to bring us to the next level and he is willing to come to the club, you just have to go for it. If you end up spending 20m instead of 15m, then so be it.

Every indicator prior to singing him can be perfect and it could still prove to be a disaster. It's not an exact science and it seems to be not work out nearly as often as it does.

It doesn't mean that you shy away from taking risks though, does it? If you do, you just fall further behind - which is sort of what is happening to us now as a result.

So, do as much due-diligence as you can but take a punt of the players that we have identified as the ones that can make a difference.

I agree with all that to be fair. I don't think agreeing a transfer fee was the problem with Mkhitaryan. He just wanted to go elsewhere.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be the issue with Papadopoulos. Of the players linked to us seriously, he is the only one I'm sure would be an improvement.

To be fair, from what I've seen of Aspas, Alberto, Mignolet and Toure, I think they will improve the squad also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

with all the money being splashed out by the big spenders ,signing lots of players on long term deals for big bucks,wont that lessen the chances of them splashing out big again anytime soon?

at least a season or two, so it kind of limits as to where a top player can effectively go,if for example all our competitors sign top forwards,attacking mids,playmakers , surley that will only increase our chances of hanging onto the likes of coutinho .. as there wont be anywhere to go unless another top player is moved on..

there must come a time when all the top clubs are full of top players,so to speak,and they all seem to be making it this summer to do buisness.. id be confident of keeping coutinho at least for 2 or 3 seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

kfallon wrote: »
    Borini looks shot of confidence to me when he puts on the Liverpool jersey. Would prob suit both parties if he moved on.

I was a fan of him when he was in Italy but jaysus I know he has had injuries and that but I can`t remember 1 right good performance he had since joining us. :(
    If we got that bid from Lazio i`d gladly take it at this stage.

I agree with all that to be fair. I don't think agreeing a transfer fee was the problem with Mkhitaryan. He just wanted to go elsewhere.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be the issue with Papadopoulos. Of the players linked to us seriously, he is the only one I'm sure would be an improvement.

To be fair, from what I've seen of Aspas, Alberto, Mignolet and Toure, I think they will improve the squad also.

It's weird, I am actually feeling quite positive about where we are overall. I do think that one or two top quality signings will make a massive difference but even just getting the defence right by signing a centre back and another holding midfielder would be enough, I feel, to get us into contention for the CL spots.

Offensively, we are in pretty good shape I think but we need another reliable goal scorer.

Those 4 signings will work out alright I reckon - certainly 3 of the 4 will anyway (not sure which mind you).

I think we need to be patient with Henderson. I think that Downing is doing enough.

To be honest, the only player than I don't hold much hope for is Borini. Bless him like but I don't see it working out for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

Sterling and Ibe....is there room for both in the squad this season?

I'd imagine 1 might go out on loan. For me Ibe is the better player, he has everything IMO.
    I would smack down a Barcelona style buy out clause into his contract.

In regards to Borini, I have always stuck up for him, he is a good striker, think he will have a great career in Spain / Italy etc, just not sure he will cut it in the premiership. I hope I am wrong!!

Mignolet looks great in goal. Aspas and Toure are doing the business. Lucas is looking really sharp and Allen has also impressed.

**** Suarez, the last thing he deserves is a wage increase.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Seriously if Lazio or whomever want to stump up around £12m for Borini we should take their hand off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Send him out on loan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Seriously if Lazio or whomever want to stump up around £12m for Borini we should take their hand off
    bite if off;)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH8w-Y-Q6dkJQRo6yxxyywRU14q72HII6ZuxYFpMAm0WWpFG55

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

I was impressed with Ibe today and all pre-season tbh. He looks like he is ready to play a big part this season.

With himself and Sterling each getting 30 minutes every game either together or alternatively, we seem to have good options from off the bench to pressure defences or keep them deep to allow us more room to attack or pace to counter-attack. And with two there there is less risk of burnout too.

Borini though..... He has a lot of potential but we may be better off moving him on. Sometimes it just doesnt work out, similar to Diego Forlan for united (though it didnt seem to stop him scoring against us). That would leave us needing another forward though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I think the fee reported was 12 million euro and with Borini being a boyhood Roma fan I doubt there is much to the rumour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

It's weird, I am actually feeling quite positive about where we are overall. I do think that one or two top quality signings will make a massive difference but even just getting the defence right by signing a centre back and another holding midfielder would be enough, I feel, to get us into contention for the CL spots.

Offensively, we are in pretty good shape I think but we need another reliable goal scorer.

Those 4 signings will work out alright I reckon - certainly 3 of the 4 will anyway (not sure which mind you).

I think we need to be patient with Henderson. I think that Downing is doing enough.

To be honest, the only player than I don't hold much hope for is Borini. Bless him like but I don't see it working out for him.

What are you positive about though?, the squad as it is?, the squad with two new starters signed to play in it if that happens?. On the face of it what have we done as club this summer?. If i was looking from the outside id see no money spent bar what was sold and best player wants away. Is that not a fair summation?

I agree exactly that we need a new starting CB and a new def mid type, a real commander in there. I dont think its enough that we have Lucas, its questionable whether he will get back to where he was, it he doesnt we have Allen, who has shown he isnt good enough there, not strong enough, he can manger ok if we have the ball and they sit back but thats it for me.

I think Henderson gets far too much stick from some. He could be a great part of a squad for another 8 years, nobody would give a fk what he cost down the road. When he finally got a few starts last year he did well for me, he is shifted around a lot. Back end of the season he was in decent form, not setting the world alight but big improvement. I also like his determination to do well for LFC despite whats gone before.

Downing is Downing, he was in or around his seasonal average for goals/assists last year. Wont unlock defences but i think he has attributes worthy enough to keep around. We turned down an offer for him (?) so i think he is seen as one to keep unless theres an 8/9m+ offer there. Think he would benefit more from a 'goal hanger' type striker, i get the feeling he isnt very comfortable with a system where everyone is on the move. Nonetheless, will be plenty of games where he can do a job. People forget what we have signed this summer, where is the experience with those forwards?, Aspas and Alberto could need years to adapt.

I just dont see where Borini fits in. People might not like to hear it but i can see why Roma bought his rights quickly to offload him to us.

Overall, im struggling with the situation where we spent what we have on squad filler before anything else. I know the window has another month to go but we have a game in 19/20 days in the EPL, spent no money and what we spent from sales didnt improve the first choice team imo. I cant see how people would be positive so far tbh. For me, 2 quality starters come in at minimum or i only see us going backwards. I dont care if they cost 5m or 25m, they need to be got in asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

It wasn't really. We bought a player for a tiny fee and tiny wages and he wasn't quite good enough. Now that we have Ibe and Sterling tearing up trees, I don't see any reason to keep Assaidi as backup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Suso started for Almeria in their 2-0 defeat to Valladolid. Hope that is the start of regular game time for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

Does anyone know if we loaned Pacheco to Celta Vigo?

I can't find any Confirmation and their Official Site hasn't Listed any Squad Members yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

amiable wrote: »
    I think the fee reported was 12 million euro and with Borini being a boyhood Roma fan I doubt there is much to the rumour

I don't think that's as big an issue as fans like to think. Baines at everton, Scott brown at Celtic, pretty much any Italian player that didn't support juve at juve. There's countless examples of established players going on to play for a club they supposedly 'hate'

You add the like of xabi alonso playing for real to the same category too

• Advertisement

daithijjj wrote: »
    What are you positive about though?, the squad as it is?, the squad with two new starters signed to play in it if that happens?. On the face of it what have we done as club this summer?. If i was looking from the outside id see no money spent bar what was sold and best player wants away. Is that not a fair summation?

I am positive in the sense that I don't see it quite so negatively. I would nearly got as far as saying that I believe that the current squad is good enough to push for top 4 and that my main concerns (ignoring Suarez) for quite sometime now has been defensive. I think that if we get our sh1t together defensively, I think we will surprise quite a few this season.
    I agree exactly that we need a new starting CB and a new def mid type, a real commander in there. I dont think its enough that we have Lucas, its questionable whether he will get back to where he was, it he doesnt we have Allen, who has shown he isnt good enough there, not strong enough, he can manger ok if we have the ball and they sit back but thats it for me.

I would be a lot more confident about getting out sh1t together defensively though if we signed Papa and a quality defensive mid.

The same players were significantly better just 12 to 24 months ago so I am hoping last season was an anomaly - we got hockeyed out of it in a few games.

Offensively though, I think we are quite strong and are close to having enough options.
    I think Henderson gets far too much stick from some. He could be a great part of a squad for another 8 years, nobody would give a fk what he cost down the road. When he finally got a few starts last year he did well for me, he is shifted around a lot. Back end of the season he was in decent form, not setting the world alight but big improvement. I also like his determination to do well for LFC despite whats gone before.

I agree completely. This, in my view, is what Man United do differently to us. They don't have the same sense of desperation for success and consequently, players get given more time to bed in. Imagine if we spent close to 20m each on Anderson, Young, Valencia, Nani and Jones? There would be calls for sackings but not at United.

We have seen ourselves that Downing, Henderson and Enrique were close to different players last season when compared to the previous season. Not sure if Rogers gets the credit there but he certainly didn't **** it up so he deserves some of the credit. It is for this reason that I hoped Carroll would get another season but sure, it wasn't to be.
    Downing is Downing, he was in or around his seasonal average for goals/assists last year. Wont unlock defences but i think he has attributes worthy enough to keep around. We turned down an offer for him (?) so i think he is seen as one to keep unless theres an 8/9m+ offer there. Think he would benefit more from a 'goal hanger' type striker, i get the feeling he isnt very comfortable with a system where everyone is on the move. Nonetheless, will be plenty of games where he can do a job.

Agreed.
    People forget what we have signed this summer, where is the experience with those forwards?, Aspas and Alberto could need years to adapt.

Aspas seems to be fine and will hopefully not take too long to ramp up. Alberto will take some time I suspect.
    I just dont see where Borini fits in. People might not like to hear it but i can see why Roma bought his rights quickly to offload him to us.

Indeed.
    Overall, im struggling with the situation where we spent what we have on squad filler before anything else. I know the window has another month to go but we have a game in 19/20 days in the EPL, spent no money and what we spent from sales didnt improve the first choice team imo. I cant see how people would be positive so far tbh.

For me, 2 quality starters come in at minimum or i only see us going backwards. I dont care if they cost 5m or 25m, they need to be got in asap.

Quality needs to be added to the starting 11. There is no disputing that if we have aspirations to crack the top 4 properly. I think we have a chance now if we get a break or two.

As I said, it is not so much that I am positive. I just don't see things as negatively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

Valencia, Nani and Jones? There would be calls for sackings but not at United.

We have seen ourselves that Downing, Henderson and Enrique were close to different players last season when compared to the previous season. Not sure if Rogers gets the credit there but he certainly didn't **** it up so he deserves some of the credit. It is for this reason that I hoped Carroll would get another season but sure, it wasn't to be.

dunno about henderson. wasnt he willing to offer him as part exchange on the dempsey deal? which could have been one of the worse bits of business ever for the club. a young developing kid, for an aging striker.

LiamoSail wrote: »
    I don't think that's as big an issue as fans like to think. Baines at everton, Scott brown at Celtic, pretty much any Italian player that didn't support juve at juve. There's countless examples of established players going on to play for a club they supposedly 'hate'

Roma and Lazio are slightly more extreme though when it comes to rivalry, aren't they?

emo72 wrote: »
    dunno about henderson. wasnt he willing to offer him as part exchange on the dempsey deal? which could have been one of the worse bits of business ever for the club. a young developing kid, for an aging striker.

Valid point. It in itself might have been the needed kick in the arse. Who knows.

I see Denis Suarez is in the last year of his contract with City. I'd love to pick him up from them. He looked a great prospect when I've watched him for Spain's underage teams. It looks like Barcelona are sniffing around though so probably an unrealistic get.

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Valid point. It in itself might have been the needed kick in the arse. Who knows.

This time last year Shelvey was ahead of Henderson in the mangers thinking and by some margin. Things change

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

I see Denis Suarez is in the last year of his contract with City. I'd love to pick him up from them. He looked a great prospect when I've watched him for Spain's underage teams. It looks like Barcelona are sniffing around though so probably an unrealistic get.

Opr
    we have enough attacking youngsters
    Sterling,Ibe,Coutinho,Suso & Teixera

It wasn't really. We bought a player for a tiny fee and tiny wages and he wasn't quite good enough. Now that we have Ibe and Sterling tearing up trees, I don't see any reason to keep Assaidi as backup.

No, I mean last season. I thought he would have been given more of a shot especially 1st half of the season considering we were so poor.

Anyway, good luck to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,046 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

No, I mean last season. I thought he would have been given more of a shot especially 1st half of the season considering we were so poor.

Anyway, good luck to him.

Indeed, such a bizarre year for him. Didn't start a single league game. Only even came on as a sub 4 times.
    Downing started 25 league games.

Even Suso started 8, with a further 6 sub appearances.

Oddest factor being that he had more good appearances than bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

LiamoSail wrote: »

I'd disagree when it comes to Roma and Lazio. It's slightly different there Tommy IMO

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement