Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/2014

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

by the way, Bale leaving would be monumental for us.

he earned them about 20 points on his own last year. that's hard to replace. Soldado is a great start, but they'll need a lot to click in terms of the attacking replacements in particular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Sappy404

L'equipe are apparently saying we're in talks with Marseille for Ayew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

SlickRic wrote: »

he earned them about 20 points on his own last year. that's hard to replace. Soldado is a great start, but they'll need a lot to click in terms of the attacking replacements in particular.

Now if only United or Chelsea would cherry pick Dembele or Sandro as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Sappy404 wrote: »

Which one? Andre or Jordon?

No thanks if the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Kess73 wrote: »
    Which one? Andre or Jordon?

No thanks if the latter.

Andre. Can't find a proper link though.

Sappy404 wrote: »

That read as a odd one, that he had contacted us to let us know he'd be interested in joining... ??

Soldado should pick up plenty of points for them even if Bale leaves. I'd expect them to strengthen further if he goes too.

If he stays Spurs are very strong this year, a step up from us and that's with Suarez staying.

The longer we are out of top 4 the harder it will be to break back in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Ayew probably cost ~£12m I'd imagine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

I hope to feck we sign a player soon, this doing nothing/no news on players is wrecking my head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Dickerty wrote: »
    That read as a odd one, that he had contacted us to let us know he'd be interested in joining... ??

That happens in more cases than you'd imagine, I reckon.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I hope to feck we sign a player soon, this doing nothing/no news on players is wrecking my head

Game on Saturday to take your mind off it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Inside the last hour:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/418616/Marseille-stand-firm-over-Manchester-United-Liverpool-and-Arsenal-target-Andre-Ayew
    Ayew has clashed with Baup over his desire to play as a central striker rather that out on the wing, and had been linked with a move to the Premier League this summer.

But Baup, backed by Marseille president Vincent Labrune, has now emphatically stated that the player will not be allowed to leave.

Andre AyewAndre Ayew wants to play as a striker

Andre AyewAndre Ayew was linked with a move to the Premier League this summer

Asked about Ayew's future, Baup said: "Let me be clear: I am counting on all the players who are here."

But Baup also confirmed that he would not be indulging the player's positional preference in the upcoming Ligue 1 campaign, after Ayew continued to feature as a winger during pre-season friendlies.

He added: "Who has promised to change our structure? Certainly not me."

Elie BaupElie Baup is playing hard ball over Andre Ayew

Vincent LabruneVincent Labrune has backed his manager's stance over Andre Ayew

Baup's comments suggests that Ayew's somewhat tumultuous relationship with Marseille may be set to continue and could encourage Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal to keep tabs on the Ghana international as the season unfolds.

Marseille reportedly turned down a £5m bid from Arsenal for Ayew back in 2010, while Manchester United may well have moved on following the arrival of David Moyes.

Arsene WengerArsene Wenger had a bid turned down for Andre Ayew in 2010

David MoyesIt is not known if David Moyes retains an interest in Andre Ayew

Let me be clear: I am counting on all the players who are here.
    Marseille coach Elie Baup
    Last month Ayew expressed his hope that Liverpool would be the club to bring him to the Premier League.

He said: "The English league would be a dream.

"It is the most followed league in Ghana so, yes, I have a big preference for England.

"I've always supported Liverpool."

Ayew scored ten goals in 39 appearances for Marseille last season.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Ayew probably cost ~£12m I'd imagine?

If he is available for 12m and interested in joining, then would be a no brainer to take a punt on him. Would be surprised if we got him for 12m though.

Quick, tricky, good eye for goal, great stamina, and good strength. Has a few consistency issues as do most wide men but would be a very good addition to our left flank.

Only negative would be that he would certainly limit any playing time that Sterling and Ibe might get as Ayew is only 23.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭PRAF

5starpool wrote: »

This thread is always a lot more palatable when we have actual football to talk about!

PRAF wrote: »
    11 goals and 5 assists in 16 games (according to Wiki). Why are you putting this guy on the bench again? Also, more than just goals, he has the pace to frighten defenders meaning they drop deeper and give the likes of Coutinho and Suarez more room to work in.

Yep, 16 games. I hope he does as well as people expect in this thread over the whole of the coming season. Expectations seem sky high at present!!
    Dickerty wrote: »
    Cracking attitude.

Soldado has only been accomplished and successful since leaving Real. At the age of 23. Same age as Sturridge when we signed him.

But by your rationale, spend €30M on a player who's already done it, to hell with the future (or loyalty or growth or trust) and then do it again in 3 years?

We need to do it NOW. We don't have the luxury of time to keep trying out players in their early 20's and develop slowly. Because you do that, then Suarez is gone and Coutinho is next year's saga. Then if Sturridge does become what you hope and you haven't cracked CL he'll want out to. You have to front load investment, get in the big show then use a balanced player acquisition strategy.
    Did you see what happened to the Irish banking system? How about our big property developers?

What you've said above is pretty close to what was being said in AIB, PTSB, BoI, Ulster Bank, EBS, and INBS around the time when Anglo were throwing tens of millions at any developer who knocked on their door.

When group think sets in, it can lead to disaster.

Yep. Which way is the group think on here do you reckon? Moneyball, on sale value, age, wage bill, FFP, development - fair few seeing it one way. Media certainly supporting that view on the whole.
    Anyone wrote: »
    Leeds and Blackburn tried that and look at them now.

Its not possible without a sugar daddy, so you may as well used to Liverpool as we are now.

Thing is, more seasons like last year and we don't get to stay where we are now. We become less relevant, less interesting to sponsors, less of a draw to fans and TV and start slipping down the table as our squad and pulling power weakens in tandem with that. A quote I always liked:

"in order to live you have to be willing to die". :)

Much prefer Ayew as a wing addition rather than a central striker. If playing through the middle is his actual issue I wouldn't be mad about the idea. But:

Coutinho

Sturridge----Suarez
    Ayew

with the three of them shifting along the front line would be exciting. Ayew would probably break your heart half the time mind. His addition would limit Borini's gametime or reduce his involvement entirely which would also be helpful.

Fizman wrote: »

Would not be keen on him being got for the main striker role. As a left winger or LWF I would be happy to see him arrive as he would be the type of wide attacker that could unlock a packed defence with a trick or who could exploit a pushed up back line with his pace.

IK09 wrote: »
    I was really impressed by Sterling at the start of the season, and, really impressed with Ibe towards the end. But is having 2 young "undeveloped" players to sort you out for a season in a position is unpredicatable and dangerous. IMO Downing is simply surplus.

If it was just Ibe or Sterling I'd agree with you. However, Sterling is entering into his 3rd year in and around the first team. He had a lot of games last year and so is no longer wet behind the ears. This could be his real breakthrough year. Ibe looks like an exciting talent. Someone who could be a game changer when he comes on, stretching teams with his pace

I think you either believe in your youth system or you don't. You can't claim to believe in it and then buy experienced foreign players who prevent your young players from getting a game. I'd leave that position as it is. If neither performs, we've still got others who can do a good job there

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

I see the game is on BT Sport - hope to feck that UPC get their finger out or we wont be able to see it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,555 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

DUBACC wrote: »
    I see the game is on BT Sport - hope to feck that UPC get their finger out or we wont be able to see it!!

I know, I mean, there would be no way to watch that on the internet would there?

murpho999 wrote: »
    I know, I mean, there would be no way to watch that on the internet would there?

Smarta*se - i mean watching it on tv - not some cr*ppy internet stream that blurs and crashes every few mins

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

if Rodgers is intimating that there'll be no more signings, that is poor.

"we'll only sign the right players" is code for "we've failed to do what we set out to do this window".

don't give me the bollocks that there are no players that are suitable. do your job.

every one of Spurs' signings was eminently gettable for instance, every one of them would've improved us, and you can bet that there are more players like them out there that our scouting system just hasn't found.

unless there are signings, this window is a fail, and the management will have fed us bollocks from the start. we were told that the squad was going to be looked after first, which it was, and then 2 or 3 players for the starting XI were going to be purchased.

i really, really, really hope my worry is for nothing, and we'll come up with the signings we need.

I think this is worthy of a repost. It sums up some of my feelings and probably the feelings of many of the 'moderates' on this forum (we're not all 'pro'-this or 'anti'-that) whose opinions are perhaps beginning to shift.

'Wait and see' still has to be the line, but whereas before we were saying it with a relative degree of calm and confidence, we are now saying it with real worry and frustration that the squad won't be significantly strengthened.

The recent quotes from Rodgers, the lack of any links to players, the caliber of signings made so far, and the dwindling weeks left in the window have all contributed to an increasing sense of pessimism about this window.

Yes, Suarez staying will be huge. And I expect us to improve on our points tally due to the fact we won't have the horrible bedding-in period that left us with 2 points from the first 5 games.

But I fear we will not do enough in this window to make top 4 anything but a long-ish shot.

My view from the Main Stand will be quite sufficient, thank you very much ;)

Lucky you! Would love to be going over myself - her indoors wouldnt sign the release papers. Cant blame her as i've 6 home games lined up before christmas! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

A quote I always liked:

"in order to live you have to be willing to die". :)

Sounds like Hicks and Gillett thinking that. So you would honestly gamble the long term future of the club for short term success?

Ask any Leeds fan was it worth it.

We need to do it NOW. We don't have the luxury of time to keep trying out players in their early 20's and develop slowly. Because you do that, then Suarez is gone and Coutinho is next year's saga. Then if Sturridge does become what you hope and you haven't cracked CL he'll want out to. You have to front load investment, get in the big show then use a balanced player acquisition strategy.

Good point. I see where you are coming from on that one. I also like that you are in favour of a balanced player acquisition strategy!

However, just a couple of points to consider:

1. We already tried and failed in that big bang approach. FSG got badly burned with Carroll, Downing, Hendo, et al. Surely you can appreciate their reluctance to do it again

2. Even if it was the right thing to do, the goal should be about getting the best possible players you can, at the best possible price, in the highest priority positions. It isn't about spending as much as possible or keeping up with the Jones'

If we get Papa and either a new starting midfielder for 30m ish will you be happy?

Sounds like Hicks and Gillett thinking that. So you would honestly gamble the long term future of the club for short term success?

Ask any Leeds fan was it worth it.

Ask Charlton fans was their years of mid table premiership toil under Curbs worth it? They got bored of it and you will too.

Good point. I see where you are coming from on that one. I also like that you are in favour of a balanced player acquisition strategy!

However, just a couple of points to consider:

1. We already tried and failed in that big bang approach. FSG got badly burned with Carroll, Downing, Hendo, et al. Surely you can appreciate their reluctance to do it again

2. Even if it was the right thing to do, the goal should be about getting the best possible players you can, at the best possible price, in the highest priority positions. It isn't about spending as much as possible or keeping up with the Jones'

If we get Papa and either a new starting midfielder for 30m ish will you be happy?

No, I don't understand their reluctance. I used to play poker decently and the challenge of the game was to consistently make correct decisions irrespective of short term results.

We're getting value on the whole relative to what we're paying since 2011. For Sturridge and Courinho you have Allen and Borini.

Two more players who are immediate starters is the min required.

• Advertisement

Morzadec wrote: »
    I think this is worthy of a repost. It sums up some of my feelings and probably the feelings of many of the 'moderates' on this forum (we're not all 'pro'-this or 'anti'-that) whose opinions are perhaps beginning to shift.

'Wait and see' still has to be the line, but whereas before we were saying it with a relative degree of calm and confidence, we are now saying it with real worry and frustration that the squad won't be significantly strengthened.

The recent quotes from Rodgers, the lack of any links to players, the caliber of signings made so far, and the dwindling weeks left in the window have all contributed to an increasing sense of pessimism about this window.

Yes, Suarez staying will be huge. And I expect us to improve on our points tally due to the fact we won't have the horrible bedding-in period that left us with 2 points from the first 5 games.

But I fear we will not do enough in this window to make top 4 anything but a long-ish shot.

Think about it though, is it in Rodgers interests (or the clubs) to tell everyone we are desperate for players, have money burning a hole in our pockets, and are prepared to pay over the odds to get someone in? What do you think that does for our negotiating position? If the Reina thing tells us anything, it tells us that Reina is starting the use the press a bit more wisely.

Also, unfortunately like most negotiations, the deal tends to get done close to the deadline. Of course there are exceptions, however, I suspect any more signings from us will be in the last few days of the window. I hope its sooner but I don't expect it to be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,981 ✭✭✭doc_17

If Suarez does go and we were to start the season with no new additions we would be in trouble.

Ask Charlton fans was their years of mid table premiership toil under Curbs worth it? They got bored of it and you will too.

I bet you they would take it all back in a heartbeat.

And as for me, I wont get bored of Liverpool, been supporting them far longer than most here. I can see you are bored and angry at the situation, but until you cop on and stop hankering for the good old days, you will never be able to enjoy being a fan. Liverpool FC changed and irreversibly changed the day Moores sold up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,724 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Smarta*se - i mean watching it on tv - not some cr*ppy internet stream that blurs and crashes every few mins

Speaking of crappy internet streams, does anyone know if the recent court judgement in the FirstRowSports case applies only to the UK or if Ireland is affected too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

doc_17 wrote: »
    If Suarez does go and we were to start the season with no new additions we would be in trouble.

Without a doubt, its horrible that our Linchpin is a wantaway, makes you feel so loved doesnt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

Dagger <3

BQbQGa_CMAADBet.jpg:large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Think about it though, is it in Rodgers interests (or the clubs) to tell everyone we are desperate for players, have money burning a hole in our pockets, and are prepared to pay over the odds to get someone in? What do you think that does for our negotiating position? If the Reina thing tells us anything, it tells us that Reina is starting the use the press a bit more wisely.

Also, unfortunately like most negotiations, the deal tends to get done close to the deadline. Of course there are exceptions, however, I suspect any more signings from us will be in the last few days of the window. I hope its sooner but I don't expect it to be

One way of interpreting it...

However I believe he is speaking the truth. When you consider the fact that we are being linked to very few players it makes sense.

MK was probably our big summer target, it fell through and we can't identify anyone who can significantly improve our squad.

While I sympathise that this is a difficult to do due to our position being outside of the CL and not having silly-money to throw about willy-nilly, Spurs are in a similar position to us and have strengthened. Now I don't necessarily think we should have been in for their particular targets considering what we need first and foremost is an attacking, playmaking midfielder and probably a centre-back too, they still managed to strengthen and I don't really see why they should be thought of as a much more attractive package to prospective targets at the moment.

Anyway, like I said, 'wait and see' still has to be the line for now and I would reserve any criticism for the time-being.

But the lack of activity and, in particular, Rodgers' recent comments leave me worried.

Lucky you! Would love to be going over myself - her indoors wouldnt sign the release papers. Cant blame her as i've 6 home games lined up before christmas! :p

I've got round that bringing her along, staying in a nice hotel and stuff. Only got 4 other games lined up before Christmas though, so maybe that's why she is so tolerant :pac:

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Speaking of crappy internet streams, does anyone know if the recent court judgement in the FirstRowSports case applies only to the UK or if Ireland is affected too?

Only to the UK. At the moment anyhow. It is UK ISP's that are blocking access, but as with pirate bay and all that, there are always avenues around these things. Personally though I hope I don't have to resort to crappy streams at any point this coming season for LFC games.

And as for me, I wont get bored of Liverpool, been supporting them far longer than most here. I can see you are bored and angry at the situation, but until you cop on and stop hankering for the good old days, you will never be able to enjoy being a fan. Liverpool FC changed and irreversibly changed the day Moores sold up.

No doubt you'll garner a million thanks for this but reality hasn't set in for people yet. If we're not careful, this four year stretch will seem pretty good in five years time because it will at least be looked back at as a time where there was hope. Where we felt we were close. daithijjj has made the point before me - but people on here may yet beg for what Kenny gave us in 2011 / 12.

You play to win the game. Unless you are a retiree sir, then you'll accept this as the worst consecutive four year stretch in your time watching Liverpool. Now, it only makes up a small percentage of your total time as a Liverpool fan at this point. But if this stretched on for another half decade then - no matter what you may claim - supporting Liverpool will become more of a chore or burden than something you genuinely love. You see this is the club we have to stick with, and we are used to relevancy. Season after season of competitive interest ended before the evenings stretch out and patchy form will not be enjoyable or exciting.

People will say I'm not a real fan for noting that but at least I'm realistic.
    I bet you they would take it all back in a heartbeat.

On a more general point, English football (and many other countries also) have a structural problem in terms of how achievement and failure works and the limits of the former within a league structure. Fans live for excitement at the end of the season or genuine hope for getting it the following season. However for many clubs in the modern game, in the absence of a takeover deal that pumps money into the club their ceiling may well be Stoke. Stoke were a sleepy third tier club who have scaled the ladders to the top table, and last year their fans were restless for more than that. I think people would never admit it, but clubs that yo yo up and down between Prem and Championship probably offer their fans more excitement and drama than the likes of Fulham have offered over the past decade.

People can talk the big talk about being fully passionate for the club no matter what. But they haven't been properly tested yet. Not nearly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I'll wave in your direction from the Kop :D

• Advertisement

More talk of Skrtel going, an initial €2M loan fee with a €10M purchase clause, according to some Italian outlets. Would be at all surprised by the player, destination or the fact that it's an initial loan (another €4M or so saved in wages).

If this happens, we are CERTAINLY signing a CB, no question about that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

No doubt you'll garner a million thanks for this but reality hasn't set in for people yet. If we're not careful, this four year stretch will seem pretty good in five years time because it will at least be looked back at as a time where there was hope. Where we felt we were close. daithijjj has made the point before me - but people on here may yet beg for what Kenny gave us in 2011 / 12.

You play to win the game. Unless you are a retiree sir, then you'll accept this as the worst consecutive four year stretch in your time watching Liverpool. Now, it only makes up a small percentage of your total time as a Liverpool fan at this point. But if this stretched on for another half decade then - no matter what you may claim - supporting Liverpool will become more of a chore or burden than something you genuinely love. You see this is the club we have to stick with, and we are used to relevancy. Season after season of competitive interest ended before the evenings stretch out and patchy form will not be enjoyable or exciting.

On a more general point, English football (and many other countries also) have a structural problem in terms of how achievement and failure works and the limits of the former within a league structure. Fans live for excitement at the end of the season or genuine hope for getting it the following season. However for many clubs in the modern game, in the absence of a takeover deal that pumps money into the club their ceiling may well be Stoke. Stoke were a sleepy third tier club who have scaled the ladders to the top table, and last year their fans were restless for more than that. I think people would never admit it, but clubs that yo yo up and down between Prem and Championship probably offer their fans more excitement and drama than the likes of Fulham have offered over the past decade.

People can talk the big talk about being fully passionate for the club no matter what. But they haven't been properly tested yet. Not nearly.

That's an excellent point. It certainly would be more memorable due to the emotions involved but I'm willing to take a few years of the slowly slowly approach, as long as there is noticeable improvement.

£26.25M for Soldado?
    Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 6m
    Spurs will pay £10.5million down followed by three payments of around £5.25million in December 2013, June 2014 and June 2015.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 7m
    Widely reported in Spain now that Roberto Soldado arrived at Valencia's training ground this morning to bid farewell ahead of move to Spurs.

Transfer Move denied in Prison?
    Kristof Terreur (@HLNinEngeland)
    7/31/13, 8:53 PM
    RT @Emishor Vlad Chiriches' transfer to #thfc off after owner Becali cancelled the move from jail!!!

Happy Birthday Aspas!
    @LFC: Happy birthday @aspas10: #lfc

BQkZ9FWCIAAxB2Y.jpg:large

Knex. wrote: »

There's always one ;)

No seats together in the Kop left when I bought the tickets. I'll make do from where I am, although would like to a few rows further forward.

Many others from here going?

The worst 4 year span of Liverpool for me was 91-94. ****e football, ****e manager, ****e results. Good players sold, and replaced by crap.

The club is different. Like it or lump it, the club is a business. It became more about money when Moores sold it. Personally I prefer the way that FSG are running it compared to how Hicks and Gillett ran it. Dont get me wrong, I expect FSG have an exit strategy, but I expect them to leave the club in a far more stable position than they bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Devilman40k

The worst 4 year span of Liverpool for me was 91-94. ****e football, ****e manager, ****e results. Won nothing.Good players sold, and replaced by crap.

The club is different. Like it or lump it, the club is a business. It became more about money when Moores sold it. Personally I prefer the way that FSG are running it compared to how Hicks and Gillett ran it. Dont get me wrong, I expect FSG have an exit strategy, but I expect them to leave the club in a far more stable position than they bought it.

In fairness considering the state we were in when they bought the club that wouldn't be too hard

The worst 4 year span of Liverpool for me was 91-94. ****e football, ****e manager, ****e results. Good players sold, and replaced by crap.

The Souness years were bad for a number of reasons, but we all thought at the time that if we got in the right manager we would have been back at the top again in no time, and it was reasonable to think that. It was only a handful of years since we were the dominant team, and before the temporary emergence of Blackburn as a power, it was only utd that were a powerhouse in the game, and we were far closer to them then than now.

Also, we won the FA Cup at least in those years, plus we found God. Hallelujah!!!!!

On LFC...
    Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC)
    7/31/13, 3:04 PM
    @johnnywilson93 still working on a LB, getting there. Also looking for an attacking player.

JOHNATHON WILSON (@johnnywilson93)
    7/31/13, 3:08 PM
    @BenSmithBBC I heard we've agreed a loan deal for Lorenzo Melgarejo

Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC)
    7/31/13, 3:12 PM
    @johnnywilson93 that is correct. But not over the line yet

Andre Ayew...
    Get Football News‏@GetFootballNews3m
    Marseille's Andre Ayew is in talks with Liverpool. [L'Equipe] #LFC

Get French Football (@GFN_France)
    8/1/13, 10:58 AM
    Confirmed: We understand on very good authority that Andre Ayew has contacted Liverpool to demonstrate his interest in signing. #LFC #OM

U-17s
    LFCZA ‏@LFCZA 3m
    Missed out on the semi-final on goal difference, #LFC U17s put in a good 4 - 2 performance v Newcastle,

highlights - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=568525806522354&set=vb.129266083781664&type=2&theater

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Andre Ayew sounds like an odemwingie style transfer.

Knex. wrote: »

Is that you Topper? :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement