Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭PRAF

You got some of this wrong.

Agger is a LCB.

For now this is probably our Strongest Lineup if Suarez stays:

Mignolet
    Johnson--Toure--Agger--Enrique
    Gerrard--Lucas
    Coutinho
    --Aspas----Sturridge---Suarez

That's a pretty good team. There's far too much doom & gloom on here sometimes. I think the above team would have a decent chance at getting top 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

aramush wrote: »
    So if Skrtel,Downing, Assaidi and Suarez go we have less than a month to find a first choice centre half, first choice striker, a winger and a left back. Could see us going back in for Astu, Papa, unsure on left back and I would love to see us go for Muriel (along with Costa) if Suarez goes.

I think Costa is suarez replacement if suarez is sold.
    I think papa is in the bag if skertel goes.
    I would imagine the ground work is done already on both these deals so we shouldn't be short on personal on transfer deadline day.
    I don't think we need to replace downing or Assaidi . I think Ibe and sterling will fill the wing position. You must remember we don't have any european fixtures this year so it should be easy for rodgers and co to keep the lads fresh until january. I am basing that on the fact that the got a full season out of gerard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

This may have come up before, but what's the story with Coutinho's wife being called Aine?

https://twitter.com/AinedeSousa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

SlickRic wrote: »
    as much as none of it will tarnish Kenny at all in mine, or any other sane fan's eyes, you can't just abstain Kenny from any blame like that.

do FSG/Comolli also get credit for bringing in Suarez then? because a defence i've seen for the spending during Kenny's reign is, "well, at least we were spending, and he did bring in Suarez, our best player now by a mile."

let's not have it both ways.

Kenny isnt absolved totally no. BUT .....theres a hell of a lot a 'computer game' analysis going on surrounding what actually happens. This isnt 'football manager', people need to realise theres several people who decide this stuff. From what i know of Kenny down the years, i can see him saying 'yea, i will take the players if you can get them' and thats where it pretty much ended.

As it happens, these players were not 'awful' as has been described imo. They were just awful prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Superbus wrote: »
    This may have come up before, but what's the story with Coutinho's wife being called Aine?

Is this the level we have slunk to? Speculating about the heritage of a players wife?! Probably some Irish go getter went to Brazil in the early 20th century to exploit the Amazon or something ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

daithijjj wrote: »
    Kenny isnt absolved totally no. BUT .....theres a hell of a lot a 'computer game' analysis going on surrounding what actually happens. This isnt 'football manager', people need to realise theres several people who decide this stuff. From what i know of Kenny down the years, i can see him saying 'yea, i will take the players if you can get them' and thats where it pretty much ended.

As it happens, these players were not 'awful' as has been described imo. They were just awful prices.

Couldn't agree more

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

aramush wrote: »
    So if Skrtel,Downing, Assaidi and Suarez go we have less than a month to find a first choice centre half, first choice striker, a winger and a left back. Could see us going back in for Astu, Papa, unsure on left back and I would love to see us go for Muriel (along with Costa) if Suarez goes.

If the 4 of those go, we will be bringing in 2 players at most imo. No need to replace Assaidi as he wasn't exactly used much last year, and we have enough players in Downing's areas already, although whether they are the required quality remains to be seen. Potentially we are much stronger with Aspas/Alberto/Sterling/Ibe than this time last year, but 3 of those players are very young, and none of them are players you would say are almost certainly going to have a good season in the same way that we reckon Coutinho will.

The transfers during Rodgers time at the club have been gambles, no doubt about that. If it pays off he will look like a genius who has slashed the wage bill, got in younger, more exciting players, and improved the team visibly, even if the improvements don't quite pay off in terms of a top 4 finish this season. It could also go the other way with young players not performing as well as hoped, a couple of key injuries hampering us, and things going poorer than any of us would want.

It sounds fence sitting, and tbh, that's kind of where I am and have been for a while. I can see the potential, but it's a risky path. Sadly though, given where we are as a club, it may be the only path we can take to get back to a level we are happier with. Whether Rodgers/FSG are the people to direct us along that path also remains to be fully seen, but I'm fairly content to wait and see, while still reserving the right to be a contradictory contrarian at times as well ;)

Superbus wrote: »

Looks a bit like Sally from Home and Away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Bowlardo wrote: »
    I think papa is in the bag if skertel goes.

Something that was mentioned on TAW which actually made a bit of sense was that Papa will be injured recovering for a spell when we get him anyway so it could make sense to wait til winter for him and roll the dice with what we have.

That way he gets back a bit of fitness and hopefully proves he can stay that way. Not sure what his contract situation is but he's not likely to be any more expensive in Jan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

mike65 wrote: »
    Is this the level we have slunk to? Speculating about the heritage of a players wife?! Probably some Irish go getter went to Brazil in the early 20th century to exploit the Amazon or something ;)

Its better than the whose the blame for Carroll,Downing,Henderson posts. Its like a friggin time warp in here, same discussions every few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

T-K-O wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more

They are not awful but neither are they of the standard required for top 4. I wouldnt give a sh*t if we paid over the odds but we actually got a quality player.
    You think Bale is worth 100m? No...but he is f&cking class all the same.

Side note...I actually think Hendo is capable but I dont know if he is progressing quick enough or will get the game time to prove himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Hearing rumors that Bernardo Feitel is going to go to the Czech league for a few months in order to regain fitness in time for winter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Is this the level we have slunk to? Speculating about the heritage of a players wife?

5xmxcy.gif

gafferino wrote: »
    They are not awful but neither are they of the standard required for top 4. I wouldnt give a sh*t if we paid over the odds but we actually got a quality player.

Side note...I actually think Hendo is capable but I dont know if he is progressing quick enough or will get the game time to prove himself.

Yeah, Hendo is an interesting player. By all accounts he's as fit as a butchers dog, is pretty skillful, has decent leadership qualities, can finish, and is a dedicated pro.

If he could add a bit more steel I think he could be close to becomming a mainstay of the team. Doesn't need to be the next Javier Masch or anything. Just needs to be able to win his fair share of 50/50s and look a bit more commanding.

Looks like he's bulked up a bit by the way. No longer looks like a pushover. Maybe Enrique is training him or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

No Agger or Sturridge in Oslo.
    Viktor Fagerström ‏@ViktorFagerLFC 11m
    Daniel Sturridge and Daniel Agger are not in the 24-man squad to travel to Oslo. Luis Suarez IS in the squad however.

Cue the Conspiracy...
    LFCTS ‏@LFCTS 45s
    Barrett said on The Times BR may not select Suarez so he can give more playing time to those who will be available for #LFC's opening games

Amazing Dribble by Torres against Milan
    tumblr_mr287pDfFY1sdqx19o1_400.gif

Mourinho's Reaction
    tumblr_m5dd0hiUUP1qez8rro1_500.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,302 ✭✭✭✭rob316

PRAF wrote: »
    Yeah, Hendo is an interesting player. By all accounts he's as fit as a butchers dog, is pretty skillful, has decent leadership qualities, can finish, and is a dedicated pro.

If he could add a bit more steel I think he could be close to becomming a mainstay of the team. Doesn't need to be the next Javier Masch or anything. Just needs to be able to win his fair share of 50/50s and look a bit more commanding.

Looks like he's bulked up a bit by the way. No longer looks like a pushover. Maybe Enrique is training him or something!

Allen and Henderson will be battling for that other CM spot which can only be a good thing. Both young, hungry players. The same philosophy should reverberate throughout the squad.

No Agger or Sturridge in Oslo.

Cue the Conspiracy...

Amazing Dribble by Torres against Milan
    tumblr_mr287pDfFY1sdqx19o1_400.gif

Mourinho's Reaction
    tumblr_m5dd0hiUUP1qez8rro1_500.gif

Selling a washed up has-been for £50m is another one to add to the list of Kenny's greatest achievements. I can't quite belive the decline of Torres. It's both shocking and enjoyable at the same time.

Actually, Suarez should take note. There aren't that many ex-Liverpool strikers for go on to bigger and better things. Rush failed in Italy (relatively speaking of course), Fowler was never the same player once he left, Collymore was average to poor after Liverpool, Owen was mediocre in Spain and then steadily declined thereafter, Torres has been a flop at Chelsea.

I'm struggling to think of a striker in recent years that improved his career after leaving Anfield.

rob316 wrote: »
    Allen and Henderson will be battling for that other CM spot which can only be a good thing. Both young, hungry players. The same philosophy should reverberate throughout the squad.

Yep, agree with you. You could perhaps add Alberto in there as possible cover in midfield. However, in reality we're light in terms of cover / competition for Lucas and Gerrard. Maybe Suso could go on to be a long term option in a deep lying midfield role. However, as of now I think it's an area we could improve on. I'm sick of saying it but why aren't we signing Diame!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,367 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I'm struggling to think of a striker in recent years that improved his career after leaving Anfield.

Torres' medal haul, as well as a better than 20+ goal season just gone, would suggest he's done ok.

Torres went on a great run after that slip up by the way, watched the game. Got up, nutmegged defender, slalom past a couple more into the box.....................

...then fked up the pass.

• Advertisement

Liverpool take in strikers, make them stars. After they leave they don't get any better even if they win a medal or two - see Keegan and Torres. Keegan was still a top player of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

5starpool wrote: »
    I don't think it's obvious at all. Also, if we lost Suarez and got in 2 players who would contribute 15 goals a season, who else would lose out? Sturridge? Coutinho? You can't be including either of those in the 15 each goals thing as we already own them so they could contribute that anyhow.

We could lose Suarez and go on to have a good season, but I personally think it is more likely we have a good season if we keep him.

I'd assume that Downing would be the one to be dropped and our front 4 would be Sturridge, Coutinho + 2 new signings if we were to sell Suarez. Don't think Aspas will be a guaranteed starter for us this season, but could be a very effective option to have in reserve. Also as others have said, when Suarez is on the pitch everything seems to go through him - if he had an off day we didn't look very dangerous. Now fair enough that might not be the case this season, as he never really got a good run of games with Sturridge & Coutinho both there, but having 4 equally threatening attacking players might (maybe it won't) be more difficult to defend.

I am bracing myself for losing Suarez, and I don't feel too bad about it provided we sign at least 2 first team players out of the money.

Yep, agree with you. You could perhaps add Alberto in there as possible cover in midfield. However, in reality we're light in terms of cover / competition for Lucas and Gerrard. Maybe Suso could go on to be a long term option in a deep lying midfield role. However, as of now I think it's an area we could improve on. I'm sick of saying it but why aren't we signing Diame!!

Kenny was taking Diame on a free last summer until manager changes. Pity, we could still use him right now.

I believe, if Rodgers sticks with this supposed notion we dont need a body in def mid area it will undermine what he is trying to do in the other half of the pitch tbh. Our goals conceded last year ended up not too much worse but i think it hid the fact that we had conceded the same amount by end of Feb or something like that.

Torres went on a great run after that slip up by the way, watched the game. Got up, nutmegged defender, slalom past a couple more into the box.....................

...then fked up the pass.

There's still a Good Footballer there, you'd see it in the Flashes of Brilliance you just described.

I think it's just down to Mentality. I don't think he's been Happy at Chelsea.

A Move to Spain, might Rejuvenate him, but I doubt it'll happen this Season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

rob316 wrote: »
    I might have known Lloyd and Mr Alan would be against downing been sold, entirely predictable lads.

Ye're talk about the club having ambition is hilarious when in the same breath you can defend keeping an over the hill 29 yr old ineffective winger languishing on the bench collecting 80k per week.

Ambition is moving out Downing and replacing him with an exciting young, hungry player who will add competition to the squad.

Could you name this exciting young and hungry player?

He played 29 league games last year so hardly sitting on the bench. Better off keeping him then giving him away imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,555 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Selling a washed up has-been for £50m is another one to add to the list of Kenny's greatest achievements. I can't quite belive the decline of Torres. It's both shocking and enjoyable at the same time.

Actually, Suarez should take note. There aren't that many ex-Liverpool strikers for go on to bigger and better things. Rush failed in Italy (relatively speaking of course), Fowler was never the same player once he left, Collymore was average to poor after Liverpool, Owen was mediocre in Spain and then steadily declined thereafter, Torres has been a flop at Chelsea.

Interesting but going back to Keegan, he did well at Hamburg.

Robbie Keane,, setting the MLS alight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

Kenny was taking Diame on a free last summer until manager changes. Pity, we could still use him right now.

I believe, if Rodgers sticks with this supposed notion we dont need a body in def mid area it will undermine what he is trying to do in the other half of the pitch tbh. Our goals conceded last year ended up not too much worse but i think it hid the fact that we had conceded the same amount by end of Feb or something like that.

yep totally agree that we need a good back up DM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

RasTa wrote: »
    Could you name this exciting young and hungry player?

He played 29 league games last year so hardly sitting on the bench. Better off keeping him then giving him away imo.

the more i think about, if we are only getting £5m for downing, then i would rather keep him as a squad player to be honest. Might come in handy when playing the bigger teams as he can defend from the wing..

There's still a Good Footballer there, you'd see it in the Flashes of Brilliance you just described.

I think it's just down to Mentality. I don't think he's been Happy at Chelsea.

A Move to Spain, might Rejuvenate him, but I doubt it'll happen this Season.

He wasnt that great to be honest overall. Same old self. Looked slower, too slow to see a pass, then when he did he couldnt execute it. Still a shadow of what he was. The goals last year hide a lot of things. He only got 8 in the league, most of the rest were against poor enough teams in Europe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

He wasnt that great to be honest overall. Same old self. Looked slower, too slow to see a pass, then when he did he couldnt execute it. Still a shadow of what he was. The goals last year hide a lot of things. He only got 8 in the league, most of the rest were against poor enough teams in Europe.

Hes definitely a shadow of his former self, I don't think he'll ever get to the form he was in '08/09

mada999 wrote: »
    the more i think about, if we are only getting £5m for downing, then i would rather keep him as a squad player to be honest. Might come in handy when playing the bigger teams as he can defend from the wing..

I think it would be a mistake to sell Downing right now. I dont care what wages he is on, the squad is too young (Ibe/Sterling) and /or inexperienced in this league (Alberto/Aspas). People can say we had a good pre season etc, we actually played a bunch on nobodies tbh.

If the club has a replacement lined up and ready to go then fair enough. I just worry with more and more senior players leaving that the younger ones will be asked too much too soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

I think it would be a mistake to sell Downing right now. I dont care what wages he is on, the squad is too young (Ibe/Sterling) and /or inexperienced in this league (Alberto/Aspas). People can say we had a good pre season etc, we actually played a bunch on nobodies tbh.

If the club has a replacement lined up and ready to go then fair enough. I just worry with more and more senior players leaving that the younger ones will be asked too much too soon.

If another senior player is brought in then we have almost too much cover for those positions.

Suarez-Sturridge-Costa-Aspas are all over 23 and all coming off good seasons in top leagues

Coutinho is young but experienced and warrants being first choice for us.
    Borini is young but very experienced for his age and is backup.

Sterling, Ibe and Alberto are young and inexperienced, but we have so much cover in front of them that there will not be any over-reliance on them.

I can't comprehend were Downing fits into all of this. His only decent contributions for us in two years came when he played week-in week-out. The slightest knock to his confidence seem to hurt him particularly. Given that he will definitely not be first choice this year and it is a crowded position in the first team squad then he has to go.

Wages are a secondary consideration, but they are a consideration. 80K a week for a 29 year old second-string player who scores few goals and gets few assists?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

mada999 wrote: »

IMHO you can't have an £80k a week player who is solely a bit part/squad player. If he's not in contention to win and retain a first team spot he should be allowed to join a club where he will be first choice. He's 29, not 33!! Bit part/squad players should either be:-

1. Up and coming young players such as Suso, Sterling etc who will improve from getting game time from the bench and put pressure on the first team incumbent.

or

2. Quality experienced players who are past their physical peak but still able to come on, be competitive and have a positive influence on the younger members of the squad.

Players who are at their physical prime (26-32) should not be relegated to being bit part/squad players. They are highly unlikely to get any better by warming a bench and they won't impart experience to younger players because they simply won't have any experience worth talking about!!

Ben

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Letting Suso go was a bit of a daft move this window, we are pretty short on the right hand side of midfield.

SlickRic wrote: »
    Torres' medal haul, as well as a better than 20+ goal season just gone, would suggest he's done ok.

He's gone from being a much loved focal point of LFC to being a shadow of his former self, pitied and derided in equal measure. Ok he picked up a few medals (and lots of money I'm sure) but I'd still say his career is in decline.

• Advertisement

Letting Suso go was a bit of a daft move this window, we are pretty short on the right hand side of midfield.

I think if we had Europa League games to plan for, he'd have stayed. However, I think his best position will end up being either a deep lying playmaker or else a number 10. Don't think he has the pace or goal threat to play on the wing

Suso is not a right sided player, I'd sooner Sterling was used cutting inside as he has the pace and now strength for that.

Inside right channel

Sturridge
    Aspas

Right wing

Sterling
    Ibe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

gafferino wrote: »

Squad players for a top 4 team. IMO, yeah just about - but we didn't purchase them as squad players. In effect, we paid marquee prices for OK players

Edit; I agree on Henderson maybe competition from the new lads will help push him along

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

What team would people like to see against Stoke?

For me:

Mignolet

Johnson----Toure
    Agger
    Enrique

Lucas
    Gerrard

Henderson

Sterling
    Aspas
    Coutinho

Though I think Allen will start ahead of Henderson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

For me:

Mignolet

Johnson----Toure
    Agger
    Enrique

Lucas
    Gerrard

Henderson

Sterling
    Aspas
    Coutinho

Coutinho to play where Henderson is and Sturridge to replace Coutinho in the front 3!

• Advertisement

It's Liverpool Reserves vs Bologna right now, but I can't find any Stream.

If anyone has a Stream to the Game, PM me pls.

If another senior player is brought in then we have almost too much cover for those positions.

Suarez-Sturridge-Costa-Aspas are all over 23 and all coming off good seasons in top leagues

Coutinho is young but experienced and warrants being first choice for us.
    Borini is young but very experienced for his age and is backup.

Sterling, Ibe and Alberto are young and inexperienced, but we have so much cover in front of them that there will not be any over-reliance on them.

I can't comprehend were Downing fits into all of this. His only decent contributions for us in two years came when he played week-in week-out. The slightest knock to his confidence seem to hurt him particularly. Given that he will definitely not be first choice this year and it is a crowded position in the first team squad then he has to go.

Wages are a secondary consideration, but they are a consideration. 80K a week for a 29 year old second-string player who scores few goals and gets few assists?

We havent signed Costa and Suarez could down tools at any point (not to mention being unavailable anyway for the first 6), you dont know with him. He could go for 50m in the next few weeks or January. If the idea is to get 4th then Borini is simply not up to it, im not going to debate it further, i just dont rate him at all, i think i will be proved right in time.

Coutinho/Sturridge, nobody can have any complaints.

After that you are going into unknown territory. What happens if you pick up one or two injuries?

The highlighted names have about 25 EPL games between them.

Wenger tried this a few years ago, got rid of older players going into a season and didnt replace. He got his arse handed to him with an 8-2 defeat and went out and got 3 or 4 seniors in about a week before the window shut. It helped the squad and also helped give these inexperienced ones time to be brought on in the right way.

That's what i consider Downing's place in this squad right now. We can go ahead and sell him for sure but dont turn up in February 'crying' that one or two are getting fatigued and another one or two have injuries because they have been asked too much of.

And i still havent brought up the fact that i hope we have a couple of cup runs and may have a few months of 3 games a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Sign chance of Signing Tuesday?

tuesday.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭The Rooster

I'd be very happy to see Downing sold for £5M. Three years left on his contract worth £4M a year.

Given we seem to be paying new players in the region of £40k-£50k a week, the sale of Downing would add about £10M to our transfer fee kitty for new players (i.e. paying them about £7M over 3 years instead of £12M that Downing would have got).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

For me:

Mignolet

Johnson----Toure
    Agger
    Enrique

Lucas
    Gerrard

Henderson

Sterling
    Aspas
    Coutinho

Same as this but Sturridge in for Aspas if he's match fit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

kfallon wrote: »
    Coutinho to play where Henderson is and Sturridge to replace Coutinho in the front 3!

Too soon for Sturridge, he won't feature. Coutinho behind the 3 fwds and i would let Ibe lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Why? He doesnt play RM. Or more to the point im sure he can play there but his lack of pace lets him down. Central is a better position for him imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

I'd be very happy to see Downing sold for £5M. Three years left on his contract worth £4M a year.

Given we seem to be paying new players in the region of £40k-£50k a week, the sale of Downing would add about £10M to our transfer fee kitty for new players (i.e. paying them about £7M over 3 years instead of £12M that Downing would have got).

Unfortunately very few people take wages into account when assessing a deal and look only at the fee. If your calculations are correct then this post makes a lot of sense.

I'm sure there's an upgrade on Downing out there that would be happy to play for 40-50k a week and that would cost no more than £10m.

Otherwise you use those saved funds towards the Costa deal for example. I think we could potentially have Costa sign for about £50k a week. I wouldn't imagine he's on anything near that at Atleti

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

i cant believe people think suso on loan is a bad move.

lets see if he stayed here he would play maybe around 15 games and maybe from the bench. he would probably start the cup games also

or on loan he could play potentially 30 league games and start alot.

he will then come back a year later with more experience which will make him a better player

It's Liverpool Reserves vs Bologna right now, but I can't find any Stream.

If anyone has a Stream to the Game, PM me pls.

No stream but here are the line ups

Teams: Liverpool: Ward; McLaughlin, Roddan, Sama, Jones, Rossiter, Lussey, Teixeira, Peterson, Quesada, Trickett-Smith.

Trialist?

Bologna: Curci; Garics, Radakovic, Natali, Morleo; Taider, Pazienza, Della Rocca; Diamanti, Moscardelli; Bianchi.

Subs :Stojanovic, Agliardi, Crespo, Abero, Antonsson, Ferrari, Casarini, Riverola, Krhin, Christodoulopoulos, Gimenez, Kone,

Not that Crespo!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement