Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcard Round Results Season 3

Options
  • 25-07-2013 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

The Jets come out on top in the meadow lands

44-7

2 defensive TD's and a safety helped a stuttering offense that was held by a good patriots defense.

Hard luck Dave so many thing's went wrong for you in the game they punt i had that bounced on the 1 yard line and just stopped , The Fumble from your running back that was taken back 60 yards for a TD .

Nothing went right for ya. I have to say Devito and Wilfork are horrible to try and run against , its useless trying to run between the guards and i have a 95 rated center !!!!!

Good luck in Madden 25 ! I'll see you at the next Beers !

Dave

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lions 24 Saints 10

Really strange game here. Firstly the Lions were awful for most of the game, had 4 fumbles and seemed to be able to do little on offense. The Saints had a good first drive but struggled on offense after that.

Quarter1:

The Saints opened with a deep bomb down the middle to Moore. A couple of plays later they up 7-0. Next drive after a run that went nowhere Romo throws a terrible pick. Despite goodd field position the Saints must settle for a FG. 10-0 NO.

Quarter 2:

The Lions drive into the red zone but from first and goal they go backwards, after a good goal lone stand they have a chip shot field goal. Chip shot hits the post, no score.

First play of the next drive Brees throws a pick to Newman. Saints again get into goal to go range but this time a Romo fumble means they come away with nothing. Also on this drive the star running back James goes down with broken ribs and will miss the rest of the season.

Half Time: 10-0 Saints.

After the Lions and the Saints both punt the Lions finally get something going with a 45 yard TD pass to Maxwell.

Score: 10-7 Saints.

Quarter 4:

Again defenses are on top, but the Lions eventually get a drive together and Mike Williams gets in the end zone to give the Lions their first lead of the game. 4 point game, still 5 mins remaining.

First play of the next drive Brees fumbles the ball, replacement MLB Riley recovers and takes it into the EZ. The saints try and mount a comeback but come up short. The Lions are able to add a FG with 1:14 remaining.

The Saints have one last chance but another INT kills any chances of a comeback.

Final: 24-10.

Really strange game, full of mistakes and I don't think either player did anything particularly well but I'll take the win, after the first quarter I thought I was in line for a blowout loss.

Unlucky Raoul, that fumble was a horrible way to lose. Would have been a really interesting last drive.

Advertisement