Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offered discount but my bill is the same.

Options
  • 25-07-2013 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there. I was recently offered a discount by an Eircom representative but my most recent bill still shows up as the same price. I never took a reference number for the conversation, or the agent's name so I'm not sure where I stand with this now. Is there any way to look at my account and check what deals were applied to my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Quazzie wrote: »
    Hi there. I was recently offered a discount by an Eircom representative but my most recent bill still shows up as the same price. I never took a reference number for the conversation, or the agent's name so I'm not sure where I stand with this now. Is there any way to look at my account and check what deals were applied to my account?

Hi Quazzie

I have the details. I am looking into this for you and I should be back to you by tomorrow.

Mark

Hi Quazzie

I have confirmed the correct promotion / discount has now been applied on the account. I have also applied a €10 credit for this month which will be on the next bill.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Thanks Mark. Excellent service from the Eircom staff on here again.

Thanks Mark. Excellent service from the Eircom staff on here again.

No worries Quazzie

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

My bill came out today and it was the same as before with no discount applied. 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Quazzie,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately Mark is off on leave at the moment so I can't view your details. Would you like to PM me them and I will look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement