Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Where to buy Chinotto in Ireland?

• 25-07-2013 4:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am looking to buy some Chinotto and cannot for the life of me find anywhere that will deliver to Ireland. I wanna buy 5 trays or thereabouts (not like I'll drink them all in one night and it'll save on the shipping) but I cannot find anywhere that sells it for a reasonable price.

http://www.adimaria.co.uk/ looked promising (it let me select Ireland as a destination) but after taking the money from my card emailed me back saying they don't deliver to Ireland, so now I am out a fair amount in fees and will have to wait ages for my money back. :mad:

Does anyone know where I can buy this stuff online?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

The Best of Italy in Ranelagh sells it by can or by bottle. They appear to deliver also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 baconcat

Thank you. I'll throw them an email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

No Prob! Hope you find some!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Little Italy in Smithfield is great for all thing Italian. They are whole sellers (supply Best of Italy), but are open to the public as well.

Bought a dozen bottles of Chinotto there last week, but they sell cans as well

Speeds

Advertisement