Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Boots

Options
  • 25-07-2013 4:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all,

Im on the hunt for a pair of wide fitting football boots for my son any ideas what brand/type are a generous fit?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Slow And One Sided

Out of all the boots i've worn, i'd have to say Puma Kings are the most comfortable and widest fit you'll find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Out of all the boots i've worn, i'd have to say Puma Kings are the most comfortable and widest fit you'll find

Puma are actually the narrowest fit you can get usually. Nike seems to be the widest fitting, Adidas is pretty ok too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Puma are actually the narrowest fit you can get usually. Nike seems to be the widest fitting, Adidas is pretty ok too

Strange, I have ridiculously narrow feet and the only boots I can get that fit well are Nike!

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

Would completely disagree but heh-it's all a personal choice!

Kings were my favourite too and I was a wide fitting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Kings were the worse boot I've ever worn.

Umbro actually do a nice fitting boot if he's not too picky about getting the latest trends in boots.

Nike are a decent fit too but are a little too flamboyant for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Only way to do it is bring him in with you and have him try on a few pairs.

What one person likes and finds comfortable, another person might hate. ^^ just like the puma kings..

but the people who think they're crap are wrong :D

Adidas world cups I found wide and comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Podgemus

I'm after a repeated metatarsal injury and i have been told i need to buy wide fitting boots along with insoles, really dont care for looks but its driving me crazy trying to research for a pair. So far i know for a fact that Nike such as ctr's are way too narrow and prob helped aggravate my injury and i have been recommended Puma Kings Top/Pro classics and also Mizuno Morelias and also found a link below which furthers that point. Nike laser are supposed to be a good wide fit but even though i dont care for looks i really dont like these boots. Can anyone help with my research because i know there is a site which offers wide fitting boots but just dont know wether to trust it and also i dont understand the wide fit system they have 2E etc

http://www.widesoccercleats.net/

http://www.soccercleats101.com/2013/08/11/top-5-boots-for-wide-fitting-players/6/

Advertisement