Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board name

• 21-08-1999 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

this board shouldn't really be called Formula One cos F1 is gettin a bit crap nowdays anyway..
    CART is just a tad bit better what with overtaking and all tongue.gif
    and I'm sure theres fans of the FIM World Championships?? better be hehe otherwise i'll just talk to myself about Criville & Roberts smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Yea Cart is pretty cool - Wan Montoya!! F1 still rules tho... why not change the board to 'Motor Sports' ?? Good general name...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Nah that's no good. What about all the other great events like push-bike 500, scoot across africa and not forgetting the world famous remote controlled car around the world. Motor Sports just won't hack it.

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

the fast stuff with engines board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

vroom vroom board!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Damon Hill is crap board

• Advertisement
Advertisement