Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please vote for my band Manakin!! Two Seconds!

Options
  • 28-11-2004 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hello everyone. Manakin are in a battle of the bands competition and we need you to vote for us to get us through to the next round!!! Can you please please please use the link below and click on "vote manakin to win." You can vote once a day for the next two weeks.

Please lick on this, then on VOTE FOR MANAKIN TO WIN please

Its a great competition and we really want to win after all the work we put into getting it and playing at it. Your votes are realy greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I licked on it, but nothing happened....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

u licked it?

:)

Only messin. Which link didnt work. The link i gave to you in this topic , or the link on the bands bio page saying "vote for manakin to win" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Waltons wrote:
    I licked on it, but nothing happened....

Hahaha.... I can just imagine.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

Lol. I read on the forums that the voting wasnt working properly for a while but it is again now, so keep voting please! Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Ren0

Why should we vote for manakin?

from what i've seen they're a band with so much potential and all they do is play crappy covers.

Lay off the nirvana, and show how much skill u really have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rattlor

lol
    I voted for someone else out of spite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

lol
    You're so cool

Advertisement