Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 22), July 26-28, 2013

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,379 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

srfc19 wrote: »
    Better from what I've heard!!

Better?

Has to be Messi or Ronaldo then.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭srfc19

Oat23 wrote: »
    Better?

Has to be Messi or Ronaldo then.

I didnt want to ruin the surprise but apparently Messi was spotted in Centra yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,579 ✭✭✭✭CSF

srfc19 wrote: »
    I didnt want to ruin the surprise but apparently Messi was spotted in Centra yesterday.

Doubt it man, if it's the one near Toffs the deli is of very low standard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,076 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

another good result for Derry away to Limerick in what was a tough game for us, back up to 3rd now.

Home to Sligo on Friday night should be a cracker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Oat23 wrote: »
    We're still looking?

Please be Quigs...please be Quigs..:D

Rovers trying to offload but so far everyone telling them to get the fcuk because of the wages involved.

They will have to drop that price for us to go near him anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Ain't Quigs. But you're kind of thinking along the right lines.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

AgileMyth wrote: »

Lot of positives to take from that. Its as good as we've played in the league since the Derry game. We need North to go on a scoring run if we're going to challenge. Should be easier if we make a big signing this week. ;)

You know the guy Finn that plays for Shams and is the best player ever ever? Where the **** was he last night?

Chambers hopefully..

No we're only in the market for good footballers at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭TheRedDevil10

IS it a shams player?

Nope.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

AgileMyth wrote: »
    No we're only in the market for good footballers at the moment.

But still play Ndo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,379 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Richie Ryan maybe, but I would be very surprised if he calls it quits in the UK after 1 spell in Dundee. Thought he'd be snapped up by Cook at Chesterfield but I don't know their midfield situation.

If he comes back I'll be delighted, could be what wins us the league. Right now I don't think we will win it.
    dfx- wrote: »
    But still play Ndo

Ban yourself for that! Ndo is class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,579 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Padraig Amond?

Joseph Ndo is the finest footballer the world has ever seen and anyone who thinks otherwise shouldn't be allowed to watch football any more. Hes ten times the player Chambers is, even now at 57 years of age.

Advertisement