Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online adding payee, sort code changing automatically

Options
  • 25-07-2013 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm adding a payee on my 365online account. I've put in account number and sort code and the other information and submitted it. On the next page it gives a summary of the information I entered, and somehow the sort code has changed from the one I entered. The original sort code I entered is 900594. It changes to 900543 on the next page. I double checked that the sort code I was given matches the payee's branch address and it does. 

Any idea why this might happen? Will the money go into the right account?

Thanks for your help,

Wayne.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for posting. 

900594 is the sort code for BOI Killester and 900543 is the sort code for Marino Mart, Fairview. 
    These branches are connected internally. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wayne0308

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for posting. 

900594 is the sort code for BOI Killester and 900543 is the sort code for Marino Mart, Fairview. 
    These branches are connected internally. 

Thanks

Billy
    Thanks for your quick reply!

Advertisement